Posted: Sat 01 Feb 2020, 04:43 Post subject:
Bionicpup64 8.0 Installer bug
I have found weird Installer bug, and I was very surprised, that it exists!
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start Puppy Installer;
2. Choose Install to Boot USB Flash drive - Destructive method;
3. Choose USB Flash drive;
4. Choose UEFI USB Installer.
5. Perform necessary partitioning operations, using GParted.
6. Choose CD as Puppy files source.
7. ERROR! Failed to mount the CD!
But CD is inserted, and even mounted already (actually, it does not matter, is CD mounted or not, error appears on both cases)! Notice the red arrow on my screenshots. Why the installer does not see the CD?
Plese fix it as soon as possible.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum