COVID-19 Possible protection from some BCG vaccines?

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#61 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

Our Future Is Not Set In Stone
[url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfyaxCNMduwyXlQFRQKhhQ[/url]
[url]https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367[/url]
[b]My own build of Bionic64[/b]

nic007

#62 Post by nic007 »

OFINSIS >
@musher0 - even though your aggressive post has been removed now before I could reply
This removal of posts seems to be happening often lately since this OFINSIS character has returned to the forum in his new disguise. I think he is reporting posts himself and for some reason the moderator is acting on it despite this character's (ITSMERSH, RSH or whatever) prior, poor behaviour which saw him being banned from the forum. Why are we allowing people back who were PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum!!!!!!

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#63 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

nic007 wrote:This removal of posts seems to be happening often lately since this OFINSIS character has returned to the forum in his new disguise. I think he is reporting posts himself and for some reason the moderator is acting on it despite this character's (ITSMERSH, RSH or whatever) prior, poor behaviour which saw him being banned from the forum. Why are we allowing people back who were PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum!!!!!!
Hi musher0.

Thanks for the your PM explaining why your postings had disappeared.

Regarding Mandela, who was mentioned by you.
As far as I know the ANC wasn't ever an armed liberation movement.
Wikipedia:
...non-violent mass action against the legal underpinnings of the white minority's supremacy.
So, the ANC was completely different not only in its structure to the TPLF.
And therefor the ANC have been true freedeom fighters. :wink:

Regards! :D

greengeek

#64 Post by greengeek »

nic007 wrote:This removal of posts seems to be happening often lately
Yes, i find it disturbing that posts get deleted. OK if foul language is used - then offensive posts should be edited or deleted but too many posts seem to go missing simply because they contain discordant ideas or heated debate.

John Murga set this forum up n the basis of free sharing of ideas and he said he wanted censorship to be at an absolute minimum.

I feel that lately it has become "unacceptable" to vent complex ideas if those ideas are controversial or against a "consensus" view.

I think that type of censorship is unhealthy. Sometimes you have to be blunt and/or controversial to wake people up and get them to look beyond the blinkered existence they find comfortable.

Facts are often considered heretical nonsense for a long time before they become commonly accepted as a result of discussion, theorising, and scientific investigation.

Einstein's ushering in of the atomic age is a case in point. Many of his colleagues called him a nutter.

backi

#65 Post by backi »

Greengeek wrote:
Facts are often considered heretical nonsense for a long time before they become commonly accepted as a result of discussion, theorising, and scientific investigation.
Surely ......the so called "Conspiracy Theories " from today are often the Realities from tomorrow. ......and......the more and the louder "They" cry "Conspiracy Theory"........the more likely one did hit a sensible Nerve........(Acupuncture Effect).

Keep on rocking Guys!

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#66 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

nic007 wrote:This removal of posts seems to be happening often lately since this OFINSIS character has returned to the forum in his new disguise. I think he is reporting posts himself and for some reason the moderator is acting on it despite this character's (ITSMERSH, RSH or whatever) prior, poor behaviour which saw him being banned from the forum. Why are we allowing people back who were PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum!!!!!!
greengeek wrote:Yes, i find it disturbing that posts get deleted.
Musher0 has explained to me, why his posts have disappeared.
Anyone being interested in the real facts on this could ask him by PM.
It's simply wrong to claim or to suspect me one being responsible.
I don't have anything to do with that.
That's all I have to say to that issue.

Back to topic.

Please search for the facts on the leader of the WHO, Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, I posted a few posts up.

backi

#67 Post by backi »

Nic007 wrote:
This removal of posts seems to be happening often lately since this OFINSIS character has returned to the forum in his new disguise. I think he is reporting posts himself and for some reason the moderator is acting on it despite this character's (ITSMERSH, RSH or whatever) prior, poor behaviour which saw him being banned from the forum.
O.K. nic007.. i followed this Dispute a while ago.....and i have to admit ....the Behavior of RSH or ITSMERSH was not very nice ....to put it mildly.
Almost "over the Top".(maybe he was in a kind of psychological State of Emergency ...i don`t know).

Why are we allowing people back who were PERMANENTLY BANNED from the forum!!!!!!
This is quite a drastical Step and so irreversible ....like some kind of "Death Penalty" and have to be applied very,very wisely....(in my humble Opinion)...and who decide for it ?
He did not kill anybody .
Everybody deserves a second Chance.

To RSH or or ITSMERSH.....i would find it a nice Gesture if you/he would make an Apologize (in private ....not in public.) for his poor Behavior against nic007.

So again ....my Appeal....
(Almost) everybody deserves a second Chance.......Forgiveness creates more Freedom than Revenge.