Washing your hands

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
BarryK
Puppy Master

#21 Post by BarryK »

[url]https://bkhome.org/news/[/url]

wiak

#22 Post by wiak »

One thing which makes COVID-19 seem less frightening is that nothing like 80% of the Chinese population has ended up becoming infected (thus far at least and doesn't seem likely that will happen). Around 81,000 total infected in China and that figure is hardly growing at the moment. Of course that may simply show the success of all the lockdowns and so on, but frankly I'm surprised its spread has apparently slowed down so much yet such serious warnings and drastic measures being taken by governments in the West. The population of China is almost 1.4 billion people - 80,000 infected in such a large population is indeed a drop in an ocean. China occupies a huge geographical area of course, so I guess population density is a key issue to take into account. Italy, South Korean and Iran seem to all now have much higher number of cases of infections in terms of proportion of their country's total population though.

Some approximations (and big difference between urban and rural areas):

population density (people per square km):
of China is 145
of Italy is 206
of Iran is 53
of South Korea is 503
of UK is 274
of USA is 36

Lots of other possible variables involved certainly - e.g. climate

Lies, damned lies, and plenty of statistics: https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/#countries

wiak

backi

#23 Post by backi »

Italy under Quarantine:
https://www.google.com/search?q=italy+u ... 20&bih=910

Coronavirus: Northern Italy quarantines 16 million people
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-51787238

Europe, With Eye on Italy Coronavirus Quarantine, Plans Next Moves
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/08/worl ... urope.html

Italy’s Quarantine Leaves Locked-Down Towns Feeling ‘Sacrificed’
https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/28/worl ... ntine.html

I myself i am not really afraid....but it could be a Fault.
We ,the Public do not really know until now how serious this Kind of "Outbreak" is... Maybe there is more behind this Event than meets the Eye....maybe not .
Probably there are "Insiders" who are better informed.

Maybe everything is just overhyped.
It doesn`t mean that it could not become even worst.
One Thing is for sure .....I never encountered such a threatening social Event on that Scale before in my Life , except the now simultaneously running European Refugee/Migrant Crisis/Invasion ....flooding in the Millions into Europe (Eu) .
Hey you Guys ...what about multi-resistant Tuberculosis or more in the Slipstream of Corona and "Migrant/Refugee" Invasion.
Biological Warfare and Mass Migration as a Weapon?

I could be wrong ..... this "Event", now a Pandemia,as my Gut Feeeling says, smells or stinks ,more or less, "engineered" .....same as (here in Europe )with the so called Migrant/Refugee Crisis ....whatever Agenda is behind.
Synergistic Effects.Maybe Corana is just some Kind of Bunker Buster.

"No Borders no Nations!
No Virus is illegal!"
From "Globalists" with Love!

"I don't believe anything, but I have many suspicions."
Robert Anton Wilson.(Co Author of the Illuminatus Trilogy)

Best Wishes !
Last edited by backi on Mon 09 Mar 2020, 13:28, edited 5 times in total.

bigpup

#24 Post by bigpup »

One Thing is for sure .....I never encountered such a threatening social Event on that Scale before in my Life
I guess you forgot about 2009.

203,000 deaths Worldwide 2009 flu pandemic Influenza.
The year they totally got it wrong with the flu shot.
The shot did nothing to prevent the flu.

Again, I wish people would get all fired up about the common flu.

Coronavirus is only up to Deaths: 3,883

maybe this same reaction should be applied to the common flu :idea:

I know. Anyone with the flu gets to be sent to a beach resort, in sunny Florida, for 14 days Mass Quarantine. :D :idea:
Last edited by bigpup on Mon 09 Mar 2020, 12:44, edited 3 times in total.

backi

#25 Post by backi »

Hi Bigpup!

One Thing is for sure .....I never encountered such a threatening social Event on that Scale before in my Life
Sorry....I meant the Mass Quarantine not the Death Rate....

Regards !

B.t.w:
Has anybody seen Greta Thunberg lately?
Last edited by backi on Mon 09 Mar 2020, 15:06, edited 1 time in total.

Moose On The Loose

#26 Post by Moose On The Loose »

Some parts of NASA (at least) are on a mandatory work from home rule.
Looking around where I live I don't see any great big rockets in anyone's yard so I guess there are no NASA workers near here.

That action by NASA makes a lot of sense. For some unexplained reason, the Saudis dropped the price of oil in reaction.

The US stock market has been in a serious bubble for a while so I was expecting it to drop some time soon. People should not assume the drop is the result of COVID. COVID may just be the trigger. The US economy has been growing at a good healthy rate since 2010. There is a cyclic nature to the economy with a period of about 10 years. 2020 is about right for a dip and a correction. This could lead to a "double panic".

The most worrisome thing about this virus is the fact that it is just getting started in the human population. Thus all statements of numbers are well short of the final values.

Remember to wash and dry the Puppy CDs. Although a virus can't live in puppy, it can last a while on the surface of a CD.

Mike Walsh

#27 Post by Mike Walsh »

Just in case anybody's curious, ExtremeTech did an article a few weeks back, which I've only just found the link for, detailing a website the guys at Johns Hopkins University have set up that tracks the spread of the COVID-19 (epidemic/pandemic/whatever) in real-time, updated as often as possible with reference to officially-released figures and information as it becomes available in the public domain.

You can find it here:-

https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps ... 7b48e9ecf6

Mike. :wink:

wiak

#28 Post by wiak »

It's notable that early hit areas Singapore and Thailand have not experienced massive increases in cases like Italy has. Further evidence, I feel, that this virus likes winter climates. That being the case Europe and North America are wisely trying to hold off the virus spread until summer comes along and hopefully slows it down. But then the southern hemisphere has a lot to worry about since winter is approaching.

wiak

musher0

#29 Post by musher0 »

@backi
Since you like them, may I suggest the following conspiracy theory about COVID-19:

As you may already have noticed, the human race is becoming increasingly batty.

Hoping to reduce competition, the World Bat Federation voted to infect humans
through pangolin meat at the Wuhan public market in late December of last year.
(name of place edited next day)

I know this because Archangel Rafael told me last night in my sleep. (NOT!) ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~
Fact -- Bats host a lot of viruses potentially deadly for other species. It doesn't harm
them because they have a superior immune system.
~~~~~~~~~~

@wiak
Thanks for the worldmeter link.

There I learned for the first time that shortness of breath is one of the symptoms
of COVID-19. AFAIK, this is the distinguishing symptom, not found in the common
flu, for example.

BFN.
Last edited by musher0 on Tue 10 Mar 2020, 18:39, edited 1 time in total.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

backi

#30 Post by backi »

Hi Musher !
Raphael is an archangel responsible for healing in the traditions of most Abrahamic religions

I did not want to delve into this kind of foolish Games (C.G Jung on Synchronicities) anymore...but somehow you reanimated the Indiana Jones in me.
So once more i applied my Guerilla-Ontology Tactics .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_ontology
Did some controlled "random" Re-Search ....in my Laboratory using "The crystal Ball" Method by conjuring the Spirits of the Ether .
Strange Kind of Coincidences surfaced .

Possibly Archangel Rafael instructed you well in your Dreams .Maybe "someone/something" want to tell you something.
Who knows .
So listen carefully.

Here is what i found :
Seems there is (obviously)some kind of War in Heaven and on Earth raging.
Light vs Darkness ---Truth vs Falsehood.---Love vs Hate-- Life vs Death.

There are some "good" Guys -White Hats involved in White Magic,Healing and Life.Trying to save Humanity.Trying hard to find some Serum/Antidot.
The Order of the "Right Hand Path".

Order of the Bat'leth:-----BAT......ha ....ha..ha..
https://stexpanded.fandom.com/wiki/Orde ... Bat%27leth
Qutote:
"In 2271, Ki'TaQ was awarded the Order of the Bat'leth for heroic actions in the Battle of Klach D'kel Brakt, in preventing the deployment of a Romulan bio weapon and finding the cure of the Klingon Augmentation Virus. (Star Trek Online: The Battle of Klach D'kel Brakt)."

And here the "dark" Ones- Black Hats.Their Counterpart:
An occult Order of the "Left Hand Path".The Brotherhood of Death.
Not yet (completely) identified .

Here's where Politics meets the Occult.
(Skull and Bones a.k.a Brotherhood of Death ? )
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/soci ... ones08.htm
The Health Establishment and the Order of Skull & Bones
http://www.smokershistory.com/theorder.htm
Trying hard to destroy Humanity . Involved in Black Magick gaining Power by spreading War,Terror,Destruction,Plaques and Death.
Not especially "conspi-racy".

Seems every Coin has Two sides.
But i beg you please....don`t ask me what all this means .....i am still in the beginning of my (shamanic) Quest.

Regards Musher !
Probably more to come

B.t.w:
Did one of the beastly Bats out of Hell from "The Worlds Bat Federation" which is lurking on that "BLACK ROCK" Cube below looks like this trans-human Bat-winged Chimera/ Demon ?
The Lord of (who) Flies ?
(Saturn Worship)THE BLACK CUBE :
https://www.nicholson1968.com/nicholson ... black-cube
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/decoding- ... lack-cube/

There is more than meets the Eye... my Friend .
P.S:
Attachments
Bat-Goat Baphomet.jpeg
(14.69 KiB) Downloaded 99 times
Last edited by backi on Tue 10 Mar 2020, 15:26, edited 31 times in total.

wiak

#31 Post by wiak »

I hope you are not publishing self-portraits on the forum.

backi

#32 Post by backi »

Hi Wiak !
Somehow trying hard to be funny in serious Times like these......i probably missed it .

Best Wishes !

greengeek

#33 Post by greengeek »

There are lots of reasons why COV19 is to be feared. Firstly its RNA makeup suggests a laboratory origin rather than natural (not bats or Pangolins)

The global economic impacts will likely send many businesses to the wall and will certainly usher in much greater powers for governments. Not even the freedom to walk the streets undisturbed will be ours to enjoy.

Probably also mandatory vaccinations.

Probably also reductions in the useability of cash.

Enforced online transactions instead of the centuries old use of cash.

Bubonic plague largely destroyed the power of the landholders, the 1918 flu' highlighted the extensive damage that occurs in a weakend and unhygenic post-war population, and COV19 will probably create a transfer of wealth and power such as the world has not seen ever.

Young people don't have so much to fear and will probably inherit the earth.

Big gains for MAGA as China's economy bottoms out.

And Iran takes a hit too. Surprise surprise.

Moose On The Loose

#34 Post by Moose On The Loose »

greengeek wrote:There are lots of reasons why COV19 is to be feared. Firstly its RNA makeup suggests a laboratory origin rather than natural (not bats or Pangolins)
Not really. Lots of RNA viruses live in the wild and ones very like the COVID-19 are not rare. The thing found in the Pangolins looks exactly like you would expect for an earlier version.

There are at least two different major versions of COVID-19 in humans. They use the slight genetic drift to trace infection.

The failure to be open and honest about the problem is the second worst thing a government can do. Being incompetent is worse.

Moose On The Loose

#35 Post by Moose On The Loose »

wiak wrote:It's notable that early hit areas Singapore and Thailand have not experienced massive increases in cases like Italy has. Further evidence, I feel, that this virus likes winter climates. That being the case Europe and North America are wisely trying to hold off the virus spread until summer comes along and hopefully slows it down. But then the southern hemisphere has a lot to worry about since winter is approaching.

wiak
People tend to gather in smaller and more enclosed spaces when the weather is bad. It may be human actions that make the virus appear to prefer bad weather.

If humans can prevent the spread of a virus to the point that there are less than 1.0 new cases for each existing one, the virus eventually goes away. This has happened to several in the past. Thus any effort to reduce spread is worth doing. Large gatherings of people with weak immune systems are a bad idea in general but extra bad right about now.

backi

#36 Post by backi »

Italy completely under Quarantine.
https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsandso ... 3950447673

Just my personal View .....
I regard this "Outbreak" as an orchestrated "Inside Job" like 9/11.
9/11 on Steroids.....a Conspiracy on a global Scale .
Whoever is behind ......this is Terror and War on Humanity.
Not something really new .

musher0

#37 Post by musher0 »

I told you, backi: blame the World Bat Federation! :lol:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This just in on the newswire:
Poland under clamp-down too because of COVID-19.
https://www.journaldequebec.com/2020/03 ... uarantaine
(Translation of first paragraph)
A Quebec family living in Poland learned with astonishment Wednesday [today] that the
country has chosen to place itself in quarantine, even though it has to date no deaths
related to the coronavirus and less than 30 cases listed.
(DeepL translation)
Also https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... virus.html
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

wiak

#38 Post by wiak »

Moose On The Loose wrote:If humans can prevent the spread of a virus to the point that there are less than 1.0 new cases for each existing one, the virus eventually goes away. This has happened to several in the past. Thus any effort to reduce spread is worth doing. Large gatherings of people with weak immune systems are a bad idea in general but extra bad right about now.
Yes that's the way to end this virus, though it's important to understand that its 1.0 new cases for each newly confirmed case, not historically already existing cases (that have already been isolated) if you see what I mean. USA needs to fix the "health insurance"/cost issues there fast, or they won't be able to contain the virus spread since people can't afford to be tested there, nor lose jobs without pay.

By the way, I heard on TV news last night that for the first time in ten years a moose has been spotted on the loose in New Zealand remote Fiordland. Is that you trying to escape the virus?!

wiak

Terry H

#39 Post by Terry H »

wiak wrote:USA needs to fix the "health insurance"/cost issues there fast, or they won't be able to contain the virus spread since people can't afford to be tested there, nor lose jobs without pay.
To follow on from this, there may some level of under reporting, which seemingly can occur anywhere. Over the last 2-3 weeks in Australia, a doctor (Dr. Higgins) returned from a working trip to the US, thought he'd picked up a light cold, he didn't meet criteria for testing and went to work as family GP, turns out he had coronavirus. Also this week 3 students from US returned to a private school in Australia have tested positive to coronavirus.

Edit: Just read Tom Hanks and wife have tested positive in Australia. They have been there for a while now filming/travelling in Queensland, so probably caught virus there.

greengeek

#40 Post by greengeek »

Any thoughts on how the virus can be stopped from infecting everyone on earth?

I am assuming complete isolation of donor or recipient is the only possible way - and then that only protects until the next wave hits.

I read a figure of 70% of earths inhabitants will eventually have been exposed - but I don't see a rationale for only 70%.

So many cases occur without knowing exactly where the exposure occurred - and i assume that juvenile cases can spread the virus undetected (and untested) without succumbing. If so then we will all be exposed at some time.

For myself - i hope i get exposed before winter hits as the hospital EDs will be swamped by then and all ventilators in use.

Hit me now while things seem quiet and there are spare ventilators and oxy bottles...

ps: if Tom Hanks had caught it in NZ no-one would ever have known. If you don't test then you never find out the truth.

NZ only has 5 cases and that's all folks.

Yeah right.

My local med clinic had a COV19 superspreader coughing over 30 other patients and her husband then went on to the mosh-pit of a Tool concert. Auckland is safe - oh yeah.