AnyDesk 'portable' packages - 32- or 64-bit....

Configuration wizards, scanners, remote desktop, etc.
01101001b

#21 Post by 01101001b »

wiak wrote:
Mike Walsh wrote:But it's possible to have systemd-related items on the system without having the monstrosity itself.
Mike, you are misinformed. This forum is full of such misinformation, which is a tragic falsehood [...]
Wiak, please don't evangelize systemd here. Is it ok for you? Good. But, again, don't try to sell systemd here.

Systemd IS a monstrosity, regardless your worshipping of it. It's not just Mike's opinion or my opinion... there are entire communities thinking systemd is BS (Devuan anyone?)... and you know it.

But, according to you, ALL those professionals, developers, mantainers, programmers et al. in these communities are "misinformed", "full of falsehood" and "nonsense", "misleading less-informed" users, bla bla.

Again, no need to argument here. But I found disrespectful your statement to call Mike misinformed (or anybody else for that matter) just because somebody is not sharing your love for systemd.

Barry Kauler himself doesn't share your passion, either. Does that make him "misinformed", "full of falsehood" and "nonsense", "misleading less-informed" users too?

Live and let live.

As you well said, this discussion is off-topic here, so no answer needed (and if there is one, it'll be neither read nor answered).

Regards.

pcplague2

#22 Post by pcplague2 »

Today is a month since started using puppy linux.
From what I understand Mike says systemd is monstrosity as to do with size.
Since puppy is made for using few resources I understand.
I would love to know how much it that size difference.
Testing anydesk in my lan.
Paulo Pestana <- All the way from Portugal 8)