Openshot working on Bionic64 or 32 anyone?

Audio editors, music players, video players, burning software, etc.
vtpup

Openshot working on Bionic64 or 32 anyone?

#1 Post by vtpup »

I'm running Opnshot video editor on Tahrpup now and have for a long time. I keep looking to modernize my OS, but a few must-have programs like OpnShot don't work on these newer pups.

I keep trying, have used both the Bionic64 and 32 puppy installers, for OpenShot and the official appimage versions, and nothing works for me.

I also tried to install on Fatdog64. No joy.

Anybody else have luck running Openshot on anything but Tahrpup?
[color=darkblue]Acer Aspire 5349-2635 laptop Tahrpup.[/color]
[color=blue]Acer R11 and C720 Chromebks Bionicpup64[/color]
[color=olive]Acer Iconia A1-830 tablet no pup[/color]
[color=orange]www.sredmond.com[/color]

mikeslr

#2 Post by mikeslr »

Hi vtpup,

I think 666philb mentioned that kdenlive worked better than openshot under bionicpup64. At any rate, you can use bionicpup64's quickpet to install kdenlive.

If you need openshot, you're better of following Mike Walsh's instructions here, http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 73#1005173 than trying to get the newest (version 2.4.1) version to run. Using Mike's instructions I was able to run the 1.4.3 version under Bionicpup64. [Haven't used it; so don't know if everything works].

FWIW: The v20.02.17 of shotcut, from here, https://shotcut.org/download/ also seems functional.

Mike Walsh

#3 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ Mike/vtpup:-

The workaround I came up with to enable Xenialpup64's Openshot 1.4.3 to run in Bionicpup is valid, and functions fine. It functioned okay on the old Compaq tower; with this new hardware, utilising a far more modern, faster, more powerful CPU with more modern instruction sets, faster, more modern RAM and a generally more modern system architecture along with finally having a discrete GPU for the first time in my life, it functions better than ever.

@ vtpup:-

You can find the instructions for exactly how to get it working by following Mike's link above; this was in the early days of the Bionicpup64 thread, the best part of a year ago. You'll need to do this sooner rather than later, bearing in mind that Xenial Xerus has around a year to go until EOL, and some of the necessary components are sourced from the Xenialpup64 repos.

EDIT:- Checking over the package availability in that post, the 'python-pil' .deb that was specified appears to have been an 'interim' package that is no longer available. I've downloaded the slightly newer variant of this; I can let you have this if necessary, or, if you like, you can get it direct from here:-

http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/pool/m ... _amd64.deb

It might need a modified sym-link to get Openshot to 'see' it.

(On closer inspection, maybe not. It's all Python modules'n'stuff, including a couple of those 'odd' 'egg-info' ones (!); there's no actual 'libs' involved, so you may be OK.)

----------------------------------

Mike; you know we've both been trying everything we can think of to get the 2-series Openshots working under Puppy? Well, I discovered earlier today that, for the first time in years, I can now use Bill's ISObooter to try out other distros direct from their ISOs. Following the BIOS ROM re-flash that keisha assisted with when I upgraded the single-core Athlon64 to the dual-core, I permanently lost the ability to boot from FAT32.....and that's the one essential that ISObooter demands. I tried it with ext2/3/4, but it didn't want to know.....

To cut a long story short, I tried out Anti-X 19.2 'Hannie Schaft' earlier today in the 64-bit flavour. This has the full Qt5 framework installed in the 'full' ISO, so I thought to myself, 'Hmm; I wonder...'

I copied the most recent Openshot AppImage (2.5.0) over, re-jigged permissions for the live 'demo' user, and clicked on it... It fired straight up, and, well; I have to confess to being a wee bit disappointed, if I'm honest!

Oh, it's got some clever new features. 'Previewing' a video clip now brings up a separate 'viewer' on top of the main GUI; the usual 'viewer' space is now used only for editing purposes. It'll make use of a discrete GPU for accelerated rendering, if you have one installed - which I now do - but the GUI, Mike..! I don't know what the hell John Thomas and the team were thinking of, but it looks almost 'cartoonish' now.....like it was designed for use by 6-year olds.

And they call that 'progress'. Personally, I'm more than happy to stick with 1.4.3 in Bionicpup64; it looks way more professional with the older GTK3 interface, like it was actually intended to be used by adults.....and since it does everything I want it to, I'm more than satisfied to stay with it.

Mike. :wink:

mikeslr

Openshot 1.4.3 for Bionic64

#4 Post by mikeslr »

Mike Walsh, " Xenial Xerus has around a year to go until EOL, and some of the necessary components are sourced from the Xenialpup64 repos".

Thanks for reminding me. So, as an alternative to having to follow Mike's instructions in the last post to build your own, as I already have what I believe is a working version, I've uploaded it to mediafire, http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yct9r87kog5ll/openshot.

Let us know if something doesn't work. We --mostly the other Mike :lol: -- will try to correct it.
Last edited by mikeslr on Mon 30 Mar 2020, 01:46, edited 1 time in total.

vtpup

#5 Post by vtpup »

Thanks Mikeslr, I need Openshot to finish some complex projects I had already started in it.

Thanks Mike Walsh. I'll try to get that working tomorrow morning in Bionicpup64.

vtpup

#6 Post by vtpup »

Thanks Mikeslr, I loaded up your sfs this morning and Openshot opened fine.

I connected a USB drive which I had transferred a backup of my working video directory, and loaded an existing .osp project. Unfortunately Openshot crashed.

I then opened Openshot through the terminal to check for error messages after trying the same steps, and discovered that Openshot hard codes clip filespecs in any particular .osp project file.

It so happened that the original .osp created (and its video clips) was located in a folder on drive sdb1.

The video backup usb drive with the osp and clips was now on a drive labeled sdb2.

On loading the project, Openshot looked for drive sdb1 for clips and then crashed when it couldn't find them.

So, to test, I connected the original usb drive (not the backup drive) and Openshot was able to load the osp as expected.

I guess then, this is a shortcoming of Openshot 1.4.3. You can't move or rename a directory with a project and clips in it. The program won't simply look in the current directory (the one with the .osp project in it).

Anyway, long story, Mikeslr, your .sfs does work (so far tested) on Bionicpup64 for me. Thanks you very much for making that sfs!

mikeslr

#7 Post by mikeslr »

Hi vtpup,

You 'buried the lead!' :shock: :lol: You had me 'holding my breath' until you got to the statement "Openshot was able to load the osp as expected" :D, while envisioning having to actually learn how to program :cry: and keeping in the back of my mind "Poor Mike Walsh." :roll:

Needless to say, glad it works, even if working involves a bit of a work-around.

By the way, if you get a chance play around with the version of shotcut I mentioned, http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewto ... 98#1054098. Shotcut was brought to our attention by Jamesbond or Kirk when they included it in one of the FatDogs. My overall impression is that it has greater capabilities than avidemux but probably not as much as Openshot or Kdenlive. On the other hand, its learning curve is also much less steep than those.

For a couple of years after discovering Shotcut I couldn't get versions to run under any current Puppies. But the last couple iterations do. Additionally, some straight-forward tutorials/guides seem to be available.

Shotcut might be a good application for projects which don't require all 'the bells & whistles'. But frankly, I'm not the person to evaluate video creation applications. I have only a minimal use for them. Mostly, I play around with them in order to maintain some insight into the mind of my youngest son who is a professional videographer.

MrDuckGuy

Re: Openshot 1.4.3 for Bionic64

#8 Post by MrDuckGuy »

mikeslr wrote: ... Let us know if something doesn't work. We --mostly
the other Mike :lol: -- will try to correct it. ...

Mike Walsh wrote: ... the most recent Openshot AppImage (2.5.0) over,
re-jigged permissions for the live 'demo' user, and clicked on it... It fired
straight up ...
Hello, I've downloaded all the versions, also the
PPM version that comes with the system. Nothing works.
The PPM version seems to try
to work, loads and boots, but immediately crashes.

Screenshot shows which versions I've tried and none of these boot.
The only version which I downloaded and failed to even try was the
"Applmage" which I do not know how to install.

The PPM version is in the database of the Distro, there were two
versions, one didn't even load - wasn't compatible. The other was
version 2.4.1-x86_64.

Screenshots below.

SYSTEM INFO:
▶—— Distro Specifications ——◀

Distro: xenialpup64 7.5
Window Manager: JWM v2.3.7
Desktop Start: xwin jwm

Development:
Bash: 4.3.42
Geany: 1.27
Gtkdialog: 0.8.4
Perl: 5.22.1
Python: 2.7.12
Yad: 0.27.0
--
busybox: 1.23.1
dhcpcd: 6.6.2
Glibc: 2.23
OpenSSL: 1.0.2g 1 Mar 2016, built on: reproducible build, date unspecified
wpa_supplicant: 2.4
Attachments
capture12169.png
Oputput from browser's download cue, showing all the versions that did not run in Xenialpup64v7.5.
(48.85 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
capture12748.png
output from PPM - Openshot, first package will not load due to dependencies, second package loads but crashes after booting.
(31.18 KiB) Downloaded 181 times

vtpup

#9 Post by vtpup »

Mikeslr, Sorry about burying the lead!

MrDuckGuy, make sure only one of all your choices is installed, then run the application from terminal. That will, on crashing, provide error messages, which you can look at to get a clue why the program is not working.

That's what I did above to figure out the path problem.

You can add missing dependencies with some searching, or as occasionally happens, link pre-existing ones to the path or name that the program expects to find, but failed.

vtpup

#10 Post by vtpup »

Mike Walsh wrote:
I copied the most recent Openshot AppImage (2.5.0) over, re-jigged permissions for the live 'demo' user, and clicked on it... It fired straight up, and, well; I have to confess to being a wee bit disappointed, if I'm honest!

And they call that 'progress'. Personally, I'm more than happy to stick with 1.4.3 in Bionicpup64; it looks way more professional with the older GTK3 interface, like it was actually intended to be used by adults.....and since it does everything I want it to, I'm more than satisfied to stay with it.
I have problems w 1.4.3 on more complex videos with losing the sync with the razor tool. Cut where you think you are near the end of a video, and it cuts at a different time -- I have to guess by trial and error where I want a cut. 1.4.3 also loses a clip's sound if you change it's speed, and you can't separate sound, as you can with 2.x apparently.

Watching a current tutorial on later version Openshot, the (rt click) clip Properties feature seems to have far more advanced clip manipulation controls. I would really like to try out a 2.x version to see if the timing problem has been solved, and would like to try out some of the new features.

Mike Walsh

#11 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ MrDuckGuy:-

Um; hate to say this, but you haven't read the post all the way through. Either that, or you've 'cherry-picked' the bits out of my post that you wanted to hear.....

The test of Openshot 2.5.0 was under a 'Live' session of Anti-X 19.2 'Hannie Schaft'. We've never managed to get this running in any Puppy yet. All 2-series Openshot releases rely on Qt5.....and Qt5 is nowhere near as 'workable' yet in Pup as the older Qt4 used to be.

My suggestion would be to remove absolutely every trace of Openshot(s) from your Bionicpup64. Get it completely clean.....even to removing Python, too. Then, start afresh with the instructions from my post from the early days of the Bionicpup64 thread.....the one that Mikeslr referenced above.

Xenialpup64's Openshot 1.4.3 will run in Bionicpup64, IF you follow the tutorial. It took me a while to figure it out.....and that's why I shared it. Either that, or use Mikeslr's SFS package from above.

Last edited by Mike Walsh on Mon 30 Mar 2020, 19:42, edited 1 time in total.

mikeslr

#12 Post by mikeslr »

@ MrDuckGuy,

Follow vtpup's instructions, especially about only using openshot 1.4.3 from here, http://www.mediafire.com/folder/yct9r87kog5ll/openshot and having no other openshot pet installed nor sfs loaded. [AppImages can be ignored: they are only part of your system as-and-when you run them]. Also, unload or uninstall any Kdenlive. Both openshot and kdenlive are built on python, but use different modules. There are reports of conflicts between their python modules.

I don't know if you have any other applications which are built using python. The same rule applies. As I've written previously, I don't understand python. I only know it bites me. Here's the little I do know. Application SFSes --such as openshot1.4.3.sfs-- have lower priority in Puppies 'merge file system' than installed applications. That means that when an application 'calls' a file --such as one which is part of a python module-- Puppy will attempt to use either the builtin or installed file. It will never get around to attempting to use the file which is part of the SFS. I don't know how Puppies assign priority among the Application SFSes which are loaded.

If all else fails: Create a new SaveFile. Only SFS-load openshot and just those non-conflicting applications you need while working on a media project. Add it to Grub4dos' Menu.lst and boot into it only when necessary.

Mike Walsh

#13 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ vtpup:-

Ah, you're straying into territory outside of my remit, I'm afraid..!

My personal usage of Openshot is limited to fairly simple edits....mainly joining clips together with transitional effects, prior to rendering them into a workable format for YouTube, when I put tutorials together.

Can't help with more complex stuff, unfortunately. I have no experience with it.

Flowblade could be worth a look. I have it installed from the PPM (uses gstreamer), though I haven't yet had what you'd call a serious play with it yet. Or there's Cinelerra GG 'Infinity' 5.1, which I mentioned here:-

http://www.murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic.php?t=118355

.....and although possessing a steep learning curve, it must be capable of what you want. We had a guy on the Forums a while back who actually uses this in a professional capacity for the BBC.....

So it must have something 'going for it'..!

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#14 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

This: https://workupload.com/file/PqQhybtuwcy is a Kdenlive 17.12.3 64bit .sfs which includes Openshot 2.4.1 64bit which works for me on my machine and OS. As far as I know this will remain for 12 hours only.

Though, I'm using my own built of BionicPup64, a very special version compared to the original.

However, maybe someone will have some luck with that...

MD5: deb7498e4cbb8d331297d55dd53d868b
SHA1: f6322318b6905b2bb34b5a25e951b5cf536403cb
SHA256: 88a5983f3388df7877caba2fb3864c988eaf0bf83a143c12b865c6d7330c4ac4
CRC32: 33c6c883

Edit:
...and Qt5 is nowhere near as 'workable' yet in Pup as the older Qt4 used to be.
I can't confirm this.
In my OS I have some programs of Qt5 AND Qt4 running. All the Qt5 programs run very well, as there is:

Qtractor, Qjackctl, QSynth, Hydrogen plus some more. Using them almost daily.
Our Future Is Not Set In Stone
[url]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyfyaxCNMduwyXlQFRQKhhQ[/url]
[url]https://soundcloud.com/user-633698367[/url]
[b]My own build of Bionic64[/b]

MrDuckGuy

#15 Post by MrDuckGuy »

mikeslr wrote:@ MrDuckGuy, ... If all else fails: Create a new SaveFile. ...
All my tests were done on a raw boot of Xenialpup64_7.5, so there was no
savefile actually, and nothing was installed. Between tests I uninstalled the
prior attempts either using the PPM uninstaller or the SFS Load utility.
I don't know if that is exactly the same as having a new save file, but
it's probably pretty close!!

I'm going to try your link on another raw boot up. Thanks for the feedback.

I read and re-read the replies. I'm booting from a PRISTINE edition of
xenialpup64-7.5 without any save file or updates. I loaded every version
of openshot linked to in this discussion, in a terminal window.

On each attempt, the output from the terminal was exactly the same in
every instance, EXCEPT when running the PPM version.

The output was 477 lines when I ran the PPM version, so I'm putting it below
as a text file. Due its size, the file would take up too much room here.
I took screenshots of all the other attempts, but the results
were basically identical, so I'm only including one screenshot of one failure.

Here's the output from running openshot from terminal - all versions generated
this output:

Code: Select all

root# openshot

------------------------- ERROR 1 ------------------------------
Failed to import 'from openshot import main'
Error Message: cannot import name main
----------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------- ERROR 2 ------------------------------
Failed to import 'from openshot.openshot import main'
Error Message: libgobject-2.0.so.0: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64
----------------------------------------------------------------

OpenShot has failed to import some of the Python files or libraries 
required for our application to run.  Here are some trouble shooting
tips:

Tip 1) Check if MLT can be successfully imported in Python.  Run the 
 following commands, and see if any errors are displayed.  If you get 
 an error, you need to investigate the correct way to install MLT.
 NOTE:  Do not type the $ or >> characters in the examples below.

$ python
       >> import mlt
       >> mlt.Factory().init()

Tip 2) If MLT is working from the first example, then the next tip is 
 to look at the above error messages very closely, and google for more 
 help.  It's likely the problem is already reported, and maybe there is
 a simple work-around.  Also, you can search for bugs or report a new 
 bug at https://bugs.launchpad.net/openshot.  Good luck!

root# 
Attachments
2020-03-30-2329-37_Screenshot.png
Output from terminal, after running Openshot, most of the versions have this identical output.
(143.33 KiB) Downloaded 133 times
TerminalOutputFromOpenshotAttempt.zip
Output from terminal, 478 lines, after running Openshot version from the PPM.
(3.9 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
Last edited by MrDuckGuy on Tue 31 Mar 2020, 01:30, edited 3 times in total.

Mike Walsh

#16 Post by Mike Walsh »

@ O.F.I.N.S.I.S:-

Thanks for the SFS of KDEnlive + Openshot. All well and good. Now:-

This isn't 'nitpicking', in any way, shape or form. No included Qt5 stuff, I see. O-kay; it's big enough already.....the addition of the required Qt5 stuff would have made it huge.

Question:-

What version of Qt5 are we looking at here, and (more importantly), where did you get it from? Is this the 5.9.5 from the PPM? If so, which modules do you have loaded, please? (This last bit is important.....)

If we know the last item, Mikeslr or myself may be able to knock together a standalone SFS for Openshot 2.4.1.....and you may have just contributed some much-needed knowledge to the Puppy community!

TIA.

Last edited by Mike Walsh on Wed 01 Apr 2020, 09:11, edited 1 time in total.

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#17 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

Hi Mike.

Yes, there's only around 9MB of Qt5 stuff in. Since Qt5 libs is needed by lots of programs installed into my built I decided to keep this inside the base .sfs.

Also yes, it is the Qt5 from PPM downloaded.
If so, which modules do you have loaded, please?
How would I check this?

Here is the Qt5 what's in /usr/lib:

Code: Select all

libQt5Concurrent.so.5
libQt5Concurrent.so.5.9
libQt5Concurrent.so.5.9.5
libQt5Core.so.5
libQt5Core.so.5.9
libQt5Core.so.5.9.5
libQt5DBus.so.5
libQt5DBus.so.5.9
libQt5DBus.so.5.9.5
libQt5Designer.so.5
libQt5Designer.so.5.9
libQt5Designer.so.5.9.5
libQt5EglFSDeviceIntegration.so.5
libQt5EglFSDeviceIntegration.so.5.9
libQt5EglFSDeviceIntegration.so.5.9.5
libQt5EglFsKmsSupport.so.5
libQt5EglFsKmsSupport.so.5.9
libQt5EglFsKmsSupport.so.5.9.5
libQt5Gui.so.5
libQt5Gui.so.5.9
libQt5Gui.so.5.9.5
libQt5Help.so.5
libQt5Help.so.5.9
libQt5Help.so.5.9.5
libQt5Multimedia.so.5
libQt5Multimedia.so.5.9
libQt5Multimedia.so.5.9.5
libQt5MultimediaWidgets.so.5
libQt5MultimediaWidgets.so.5.9
libQt5MultimediaWidgets.so.5.9.5
libQt5Network.so.5
libQt5Network.so.5.9
libQt5Network.so.5.9.5
libQt5OpenGL.so.5
libQt5OpenGL.so.5.9
libQt5OpenGL.so.5.9.5
libQt5Positioning.so.5
libQt5Positioning.so.5.9
libQt5Positioning.so.5.9.5
libQt5PrintSupport.so.5
libQt5PrintSupport.so.5.9
libQt5PrintSupport.so.5.9.5
libQt5Qml.so.5
libQt5Qml.so.5.9
libQt5Qml.so.5.9.5
libQt5Quick.so.5
libQt5Quick.so.5.9
libQt5Quick.so.5.9.5
libQt5Sensors.so.5
libQt5Sensors.so.5.9
libQt5Sensors.so.5.9.5
libQt5Sql.so.5
libQt5Sql.so.5.9
libQt5Sql.so.5.9.5
libQt5Svg.so.5
libQt5Svg.so.5.9
libQt5Svg.so.5.9.5
libQt5Test.so.5
libQt5Test.so.5.9
libQt5Test.so.5.9.5
libQt5TextToSpeech.so.5
libQt5TextToSpeech.so.5.9
libQt5TextToSpeech.so.5.9.5
libQt5WebChannel.so.5
libQt5WebChannel.so.5.9
libQt5WebChannel.so.5.9.5
libQt5WebKit.so.5
libQt5WebKit.so.5.212.0
libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5
libQt5WebKitWidgets.so.5.212.0
libQt5Widgets.so.5
libQt5Widgets.so.5.9
libQt5Widgets.so.5.9.5
libQt5X11Extras.so.5
libQt5X11Extras.so.5.9
libQt5X11Extras.so.5.9.5
libQt5XcbQpa.so.5
libQt5XcbQpa.so.5.9
libQt5XcbQpa.so.5.9.5
libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5
libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5.9
libQt5XmlPatterns.so.5.9.5
libQt5Xml.so.5
libQt5Xml.so.5.9
libQt5Xml.so.5.9.5
My /usr/lib/qt5 directory doesn't have a /bin directory but the /usr/lib/qt4 does. The /usr/lib/qtchooser directory is empty. The file /usr/lib/qt-default/qtchooser/default.conf is a symbolic link pointing to nowhere.

The directory /usr/share/qtchooser has two files:
qt4-x86_64-linux-gnu.conf
qt5-x86_64-linux-gnu.conf

There's no /usr/share/qt5 but /usr/share/qt4 directory.

I made a .sfs file containing all the Qt5 stuff from my base .sfs - at least it contains what I was able to identify as being Qt5. Probably will save some time/work?

https://workupload.com/file/HwHjt7fNZK5

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#18 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

I've uploaded another one.

It's 284MB in size.

This is equal to the KdenLive64.sfs but with all the Qt5 and Python stuff plus some more dependent libs included. Should remain for 30 days to download.

Tested in a plain BionicPup64 without a save file in use.
Fired up immediately out of the box.
For testings I added a video to the project files, dragged it into a video track and played successfully. Didn't test rendering or anything else.

https://workupload.com/file/7HMCYeKV6v4

MD5: d81a09f429d4be3518c48eaf567d847c
SHA1: 649dad9708444c99ad6fa1cb50575e3cb7617aa2

Now you need just to remove the unwanted stuff from KDE/KdenLive to have a standalone Openshot .sfs.

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#19 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

Hi.

Removing all that obviously KDE stuff from the 284MB KdenLive-Openshot .sfs results in a 180 MB Openshot 2.4.1 standalone .sfs. Don't know if there's anything that still could be removed also.

Again tested in a plain bionic64 with no save file. All results are equal. What I didn't check right now so far:

- lots of dead symbolic links in /usr/lib inside the .sfs

There seems no need to remove them from the .sfs as only three of them remain dead after loading it into bionic64.

Trying to upload this one failed. First attempt stopped after 129MB the 2nd attempt stopped after 54MB. Don't know why - probably there's too many people online being bored by staying home?

Will try again later - if I don't forget it. Lots of other tasks to do...

Edit:

Checked /usr/lib contents after unloading the .sfs. Those three dead symbolic links seems to be included into bionic64, so none of the dead links inside the .sfs remain dead.

O.F.I.N.S.I.S.

#20 Post by O.F.I.N.S.I.S. »

Ok,

I'm back in my own Puppy. Fired up Firefox and tried uploading again. Worked out of the box. When testing it in bionic64 I used PaleMoon to upload... :?

However, here's the link to it: https://workupload.com/file/tMNzgLjRLGm

I left the frei0r plugins in, as I don't know if this is needed only for Kdenlive or even Openshot.

MD5: 9e014984b6f316715ed9038a877029b0
SHA1: fa9ecec8370171f0011201d251063fbf1591b6b0
SHA256: 6baf244b22a14da60011c4cfb9a18a9188982ef5950f3b05eda0788896725e8e
CRC32: 4352e5cd

What we need right now is someone who's rendering a project successfully using this .sfs file. 8)

Edit:

After reading http://murga-linux.com/puppy/viewtopic. ... 37#1054237 this has grabbed my attention. I'm going to play a little with that, trying to get the 2.5.1 working from .sfs. Wish me some luck... :D