My Puppy is more gorgeous than yours!

Themes, icons, wallpapers, etc.
trio

#641 Post by trio »

oktinkerbell wrote:So I have watched my husband for months while he has posted his "gorgeous" desk top screen shots. I am proud to say I have been a full time puppy linux user for 6 months now ,, here is my latest..the pic is of our son who is 2 playing daddy's guitar.
I know it is bright but this always brightens my day up when I turn on my computer. Hope you enjoy.

I am glad somebody decided to use "rainbow" sidebars.. :lol: dunno though if it's mine or new one..but I like it!
oktinkerbell

#642 Post by oktinkerbell »

:P Yes, these are your bars however I tweaked them a little..thanks for the cheery rainbows.
Aitch

#643 Post by Aitch »

oktinkerbell wrote: here is my latest..the pic is of our son who is 2 playing daddy's guitar.
Lucky Boy! Lucky Jay!

Nice desktop, well done! :D

here's one I liked, in the same theme [? :wink: :? ]

Aitch :)
oktinkerbell

#644 Post by oktinkerbell »

Here is my regular desk top that I have spent fixing to what I am now set on ( well for a few days maybe..lol.) thanks to a loving and wonderful teacher I can now show you my fav. As you can tell photography is my passion so ( puppyluvr) built me an efficient and useful OS that I still say WOW to everyday.

Sigmund Soul Link

#645 Post by Sigmund Soul Link »

Here is mine, is not a too modified one, cuz li like the "clean" ambient; but i think it looks pretty

Is not Puppy 4.2, is 4.1.2 hehe, with a lot of addons and modifications and a correct nVidia Driver :roll:
_MegadetH_

#646 Post by _MegadetH_ »

Sigmund Soul Link wrote:Here is mine, is not a too modified one, cuz li like the "clean" ambient; but i think it looks pretty

Is not Puppy 4.2, is 4.1.2 hehe, with a lot of addons and modifications and a correct nVidia Driver :roll:
hi Sigmund Soul Link!
very good looking theme! :) I see you have aimp, it seems good. where did you download it? I can't find in this forum. which nvidia video card do you have? I have an old tnt2 riva vanta 32mb but the driver doesn't work well.
thanks

cheers
Sigmund Soul Link

#647 Post by Sigmund Soul Link »

_MegadetH_ wrote:
Sigmund Soul Link wrote:Here is mine, is not a too modified one, cuz li like the "clean" ambient; but i think it looks pretty

hi Sigmund Soul Link!
very good looking theme! :) I see you have aimp, it seems good. where did you download it? I can't find in this forum. which nvidia video card do you have? I have an old tnt2 riva vanta 32mb but the driver doesn't work well.
thanks

cheers
I have a nVidia GeForce FX5200 and the AIMP can be downloaded from www.aimp.ru; but you need WINE to run it cuz there's no Linux version (i think)
[color=red]FAAAIL!!! FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIL!!!! *dies in fail* :shock: [/color]

Anksunamun: Intel Pentium 4 2.4Ghz, Intel Motherboard DD845EBG2, nVidia GeForce FX5200, 512 RAM DDR, 80Gb HDD.
Windows XP SP3 & Puppy Linux 4.1.2
dejan555

#648 Post by dejan555 »

^Click for full size
puppy.b0x.me stuff mirrored [url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Mb589v0iCXNnhSZWRwd3R2UWs]HERE[/url] or [url=http://archive.org/details/Puppy_Linux_puppy.b0x.me_mirror]HERE[/url]
_MegadetH_

#649 Post by _MegadetH_ »

Sigmund Soul Link wrote:
I have a nVidia GeForce FX5200 and the AIMP can be downloaded from www.aimp.ru; but you need WINE to run it cuz there's no Linux version (i think)
ok thanks, I will check it out :)
dejan555 wrote:Image

^Click for full size
wow another cool blue theme!! I love blue! I've never seen so many partitions :P
_MegadetH_

#650 Post by _MegadetH_ »

new blue theme for me :)
Attachments
novembredesktop.jpg
novembre the blue
(98.79 KiB) Downloaded 419 times
dejan555

#651 Post by dejan555 »

_MegadetH_ wrote: wow another cool blue theme!! I love blue! I've never seen so many partitions :P
LOL! I've made them for experimenting with more different distros, but in the end the most suitable for me was puppy linux! :)
I have to repartition HDD's to reduce them to only 3 or 4. Puppy Linux rocks!
puppy.b0x.me stuff mirrored [url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_Mb589v0iCXNnhSZWRwd3R2UWs]HERE[/url] or [url=http://archive.org/details/Puppy_Linux_puppy.b0x.me_mirror]HERE[/url]
_MegadetH_

#652 Post by _MegadetH_ »

dejan555 wrote:
_MegadetH_ wrote: wow another cool blue theme!! I love blue! I've never seen so many partitions :P
LOL! I've made them for experimenting with more different distros, but in the end the most suitable for me was puppy linux! :)
I have to repartition HDD's to reduce them to only 3 or 4. Puppy Linux rocks!

yeah! nothing beats Puppy Linux :P
puppyluvr

#653 Post by puppyluvr »

:D Hello,
WHEW!!! For a while I thought I was the only "Blue Pup" lover around here...
By the looks of things, I`d better "step it up"....
If you need anything "Blue", ie Themes, Icons,
Blue jwm theme / blue pwidgets theme, ect...
I got `em....
WhoDo

#654 Post by WhoDo »

_MegadetH_ wrote:new blue theme for me :)
Absolutely awesome looking desktop, MH. 8) Seem to have lost your pwget icon though :!:
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com
ttuuxxx

#655 Post by ttuuxxx »

I started making a icewm theme for a tim hortons, This friend of mine is trying to get a tim hortons store owner to change to puppy, So I'm building a icewm theme, well here's a start.
also check out rox its a cup of coffee :)
ttuuxxx
Attachments
timsdesktop.jpg
(98.72 KiB) Downloaded 333 times
http://audio.online-convert.com/ <-- excellent site
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/A-codecs/ <-- Codec Test Files
http://html5games.com/ <-- excellent HTML5 games :)
WhoDo

#656 Post by WhoDo »

ttuuxxx wrote:I started making a icewm theme for a tim hortons, This friend of mine is trying to get a tim hortons store owner to change to puppy, So I'm building a icewm theme, well here's a start.
also check out rox its a cup of coffee :)
To quote the guy on Overhaulin', "Awesome! Friggin' AWESOME!" :lol:

Don't bury it here, ttuuxxx! Post it on puppylinux.org screenshots, too!

{sings}"What we need is a great big meltin' pot, big enough, big enough, big enough for all the world and all it's got. Keep it stirrin' for a hundred years or more; turn out coffee-coloured Puppy's by the score!"
[i]Actions speak louder than words ... and they usually work when words don't![/i]
SIP:whodo@proxy01.sipphone.com; whodo@realsip.com
_MegadetH_

#657 Post by _MegadetH_ »

WhoDo wrote:
_MegadetH_ wrote:new blue theme for me :)
Absolutely awesome looking desktop, MH. 8) Seem to have lost your pwget icon though :!:
thanks :D you're right! pwget icon is missing! I fixed it! now it looks better and in the screenshot I showed the upper mac bar that autohide.
Attachments
novembredesktop.jpg
novembre the blue + mac bar + pwget icon fixed :)
(104.45 KiB) Downloaded 415 times
01micko

#658 Post by 01micko »

Thanks to puppylvr, dejan555 and myself... look at this... and all (except icons) low in kilobytes!

All the eyecandy, ie, wallpaper, clock and sidebars are just over 3k...

Thanks puppylvr and dejan555
Puppy Linux Blog - contact me for access
dejan555

#659 Post by dejan555 »

installed 4.2 artwork stuff, stretched micro wallpaper, enhanced jwm by patriot and pwidgets.

^Click to enlarge
bugman

#660 Post by bugman »

i made weird icons

bfd
Attachments
desk.jpg
(24.19 KiB) Downloaded 345 times