fresh install Racy PPLOG won't work

Using applications, configuring, problems
wingevil

fresh install Racy PPLOG won't work

#1 Post by wingevil »

After a fresh install of Racy 5.3 (full on hd) I want to start PPlog but it failed with a black screen in the browser and the message "500 - internal Server error" :(

How can I repair this?
Semme

#2 Post by Semme »

Perhaps you're missing Perl CGI or another dep? Script errors..
wingevil

#3 Post by wingevil »

mmmmh, thank you for the hint, I'll follow him. But wondering, that the error appears after a complete fresh install from Racy...in slacko PPLOG works very well.
Semme

#4 Post by Semme »

You get anywhere with this? You have Perl or at least a base pkg installed?
wingevil

#5 Post by wingevil »

Semme wrote:You get anywhere with this? You have Perl or at least a base pkg installed?
yes I did it. The Perl complete pkg, but the error still appears. From today to friday I won't have the time to locate the error, have to work :roll: so Racy have to be waiting till next weekend. :wink:
Semme

#6 Post by Semme »

Now if you had told me the version I might've had a CGI.pm for ya.. With the devx loaded- it should be there..

**Well- you might be able to use this perl_tiny-5.10.1-w5c.pet which :D *includes* the above mentioned file..
wingevil

#7 Post by wingevil »

Semme wrote: **Well- you might be able to use this perl_tiny-5.10.1-w5c.pet which :D *includes* the above mentioned file..
This pet was also unfortunately unsuccessful :cry:

But because this install was just a test I decided to delete it and made a fresh full install of Wary, where PPLOG worked at once (like in slacko). :wink:

@Emme, thanks again for your support.

Michael
Semme

#8 Post by Semme »

Michael- when I think of libs that aren't picked up, I run :wink: ldconfig. Good to hear you're back in business..