Mozilla Turns to Political Correctness and Censorship

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
Burn_IT

#21 Post by Burn_IT »

Of all countries, I suppose Germany knoows the most about building walls!! :roll: :roll:
"Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush" - T Pratchett

backi

#22 Post by backi »

Hi Burn_IT
Wrong !
....that Honor of being Champion of the World in building Walls belongs to China .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China

Regards !

LazY Puppy

#23 Post by LazY Puppy »

Burn_IT wrote:Of all countries, I suppose Germany knoows the most about building walls!! :roll: :roll:
Only former eastern Germany or former GDR (German Democratic Republic - or in German: DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik)) - right after China as backi stated. Western Germany never ever did build such a wall. But we carry such in our minds - at least most of us and at least since the GDR wall was teared down.

@backi

I think there's something like "the left" and "the right", since I'm looking at democracy at something like a bird. A bird simply needs two wings two fly. The left and the right wing. If one would cut off something on the extreme left of the wing or on the extreme right of the wing or even on both extreme ends of the wings, the bird won't be able to fly any longer.

Therefor I'm glad the AfD (which is NOT my AfD as musher0 stated similar to fake news) has made their way into the Bundestag. That way my political allies (Bündnis90/Die Grünen since the first time I was allowed to vote on the Bundestagswahl) are now in the need to re-learn the difference between a truly guy from the extreme right-wing and just a critical political allied - which they had already forgotten meanwhile.

Are you old enough to recall the hate speech of the so-called established parties at times when Die Grünen did enter the political scene and the Landtag in Hessen. Holger Börner stated then: Man sollte sie alle mit der Dachlatte erschlagen (one should kill them all by beating with a batten). It's exactly the same behaviour what the Die Grünen are presenting nowadays when the AfD entered the political stage.

They (Die Grünen) just and simply became Democrapts now! :lol:
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

backi

#24 Post by backi »

HI Lazy !
They (Die Grünen) just and simply became Democrats now
Sorry .....see it a bit different .

Green camouflaged Fascists .New World Order controlled "Opposition" .

Burn_IT

#25 Post by Burn_IT »

China didn't build it acrross the centre of it's own capital city in order to divide it's own country.

LazY Puppy

#26 Post by LazY Puppy »

backi wrote:HI Lazy !
They (Die Grünen) just and simply became Democrats now
Sorry .....see it a bit different .

Green camouflaged Fascists .New World Order controlled "Opposition" .
You'd quoted me wrong. I wrote: They (Die Grünen) just and simply became Democrapts now!
Burn_IT wrote:China didn't build it acrross the centre of it's own capital city in order to divide it's own country.
That's true - at least partly. At these times, Germany was already divided before the GDR did build the wall. The rest is history.
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

backi

#27 Post by backi »

Sorry....my bad eyes...... just one letter makes a big Difference .

Greetings !
China didn't build it acrross the centre of it's own capital city in order to divide it's own country.
Divide and Conquer !
Burn_IT ..... wake up......yesterday is gone and Times have changed .......and so you should . Better change your Info Channels.

I don`t know who told you such a Nonsense ,A Seems since you are from U.K you are a pitiable victim of a permanent British Mi6 Anti- Germans-hating Propaganda/Brainwash ......better look for better sources .

But me as a German with Dutch,Russian,Slavic,Italian,French;British,Celtic,Turkish, Jewish and who knows what else Background, do not much bother about that.Just feel somehow pity for gullible people .
Was not meant to hurt you .....But i know myself it is hard to realize one lived in Fantasia Land to long.........

Best Wishes from Germany !

Burn_IT

#28 Post by Burn_IT »

And pray tell why did the rest of the World have to fly and parachute supplies into Berlin??
Yesterday has gone, but the attitudes that made such things necessary have not.
Don't get me wrong, I am not criticising just Germans, the British have done their fair share of walling in the past, and the physical walls of the past are now being built politically.

musher0

#29 Post by musher0 »

backi wrote:Hi Burn_IT
Wrong !
....that Honor of being Champion of the World in building Walls belongs to China .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Wall_of_China

Regards !
Not to mention Hadrian's Wall, not too far from your place, eh, Burn_IT?
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

Burn_IT

#30 Post by Burn_IT »

I thought I had just referred to that!!
We also built one to keep the Welsh out (Offa's Dyke), though it doesn't get as much publicity.

musher0

#31 Post by musher0 »

Burn_IT wrote:I thought I had just referred to that!!
:D
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

backi

#32 Post by backi »

Just born 1955 as a multicultural mongrel in an almost completely destroyed and occupied Country......don`t know much about Hitler the Past ,Cold War,the Wall ...and so on ....except the lies "They" told us.
"The Germans " are somehow the Palestinians of "Europe" .Some wise man once said.

Hey you guys.......Brothers and Sisters .......forget about the Past .....let`s face tomorrow ,let`s identify and face the true Enemies of Mankind...... don`t let "Them" keep us divided .

belham2

#33 Post by belham2 »

backi wrote:Just born 1955 as a multicultural mongrel in an almost completely destroyed and occupied Country......don`t know much about Hitler the Past ,Cold War,the Wall ...and so on ....except the lies "They" told us.
"The Germans " are somehow the Palestinians of "Europe" .Some wise man once said.

Hey you guys.......Brothers and Sisters .......forget about the Past .....let`s face tomorrow ,let`s identify and face the true Enemies of Mankind...... don`t let "Them" keep us divided .

Unfortunately,

I think many of us old codgers on murga, with lots of decades of "age" under our belts, have learned--of the many important lessons about the human race---the essential one:

No matter how we might wish otherwise, we humans are doomed to repeat the past, and we keep doing it all on a never-ending hamster wheel, trying to say "But, it's different this time, I swear it or, truly, I just know it is....."

belham2

#34 Post by belham2 »

backi wrote:Just born 1955 as a multicultural mongrel in an almost completely destroyed and occupied Country......don`t know much about Hitler the Past ,Cold War,the Wall ...and so on ....except the lies "They" told us.

Unfortunately,

I think many of us old codgers on murga, with lots of decades of "age" under our belts, have learned--of the many important lessons about the human race---the essential one:

No matter how we might wish otherwise, we humans are doomed to repeat the past, and we keep doing it all on a never-ending hamster wheel, trying to say "But, it's different this time, I swear it or, truly, I just know it is....."

belham2

#35 Post by belham2 »

This is another problem with latest Slimjet editions---dang are they buggy, I posted once and instead Slimjet posted it twice :?

backi

#36 Post by backi »

This is another problem with latest Slimjet editions
No .....just the never-ending hamster wheel effect .
Past is a virus which copies itself again and again .
Or strange Synchronicities :
http://www.carl-jung.net/synchronicity.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw
https://medium.com/energy-and-conscious ... dab660d68c
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/co ... incidences

Regards !

8Geee

#37 Post by 8Geee »

Those that try to erase or forget the past are doomed to relive it, rather than learn from it.
Those that try to erase or forget the past are the rank-and-file members of political correctness and censorship. As the only truth there is can only be provided by the new history with its own rules.

Regards
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

belham2

#38 Post by belham2 »

backi wrote:
This is another problem with latest Slimjet editions
No .....just the never-ending hamster wheel effect .
Past is a virus which copies itself again and again .
Or strange Synchronicities :
http://www.carl-jung.net/synchronicity.html
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BX_nMwYa-nw
https://medium.com/energy-and-conscious ... dab660d68c
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/co ... incidences

Regards !

Backi,

I am just a copy of myself from a future that is entangled to my past :wink:

Blackfish

#39 Post by Blackfish »

The fun never ends... And here we go again!

The plot thickens, deepens, and worsens over at Mozilla! Mozilla starts out with outright censorship and funding domestic terrorism, and NOW the Mozilla CEO is forced to resign for supporting same sex marriage AND Mozilla launches campaign for free speech ALL at the same time!

Who knows what to think about the Mozzilla jackasses anymore?! Whacky! Glad I dumped them!

https://www.therebel.media/firefox_hypocrisy
Dell Latitude E5500 w/ Intel Centrino processor-- running bionicpup64-8.0

Sailor Enceladus

#40 Post by Sailor Enceladus »

roadkill13 wrote:This is one of the ad blocking host lists that is included in Pup-Advert-Blocker found in the Internet group of the standard puppy menu.
Exactly, just use Pup-Advert-Blocker. Simple. Blocking at the hosts ftw, if this thread is about Ad Blockers (not completely sure).