At Last - The Age of Stupid - a recommendation

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
Aitch

#21 Post by Aitch »

Paul

Apart from showing 'doctored graphs' from NOAA's & Vostok raw data which is in text form

The main thrust of this argument comes from whatsupwiththat.com

Freeze the video just before it ends and you'll see

There is no such record of that data as a graph on the 'cited' websites

BUT, if you look at the graphs on whatsupwiththat.com, they have REMOVED the foot of the hockey stick, [the rise at the end] by cutting their graph at somewhere around 1900

The video was apparently made by Peopleforfreedom.com who appear to want to set the agenda for us

I wouldn't believe a word they say!

Except perhaps this:
David Rockefeller, kingpin spokesperson for the New World Order– who has stated in his autobiography that he is an 'internationalist and proud' and not only intends to destroy the sovereignty of the United States in favor of world government, but claims to have set in motion 'irreversible' actions to that end. Rockefeller has used literally hundreds of intitutions and foundations– many of which he or his family's dynasty have founded– to pursue world government, including the most notorious organizations, all of which he covers in the 'Proud Internationalist'chapter of "Memoirs"– the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg group, the Council on Foreign Relations, amongst many, many others

Pick your own cherry, eh? :wink:

To say the Earth does not care seems to miss something to me.....

Aitch :)

PaulBx1

#22 Post by PaulBx1 »

Apart from showing 'doctored graphs' from NOAA's & Vostok raw data which is in text form... There is no such record of that data as a graph on the 'cited' websites
I'm scratching my head on this one. All data that ever shows up on any graph originally starts in text (or tabular) form. So what's your objection? Why would that make it "doctored"? Why is there any problem with the fact that the cited websites have not displayed it graphically? Is it illegal to go ahead and do it yourself?

If you were saying they made the graph up out of whole cloth, I'd say you have something. But I don't understand your objection here.
BUT, if you look at the graphs on whatsupwiththat.com, they have REMOVED the foot of the hockey stick, [the rise at the end] by cutting their graph at somewhere around 1900
There is a note on the cited page (which is http://wattsupwiththat.com/2009/12/09/h ... core-data/ ) that says, "So what does it tell us about, say, the past 500 years? (the youngest datum is age=0.0951409 (thousand years before present) — perhaps younger snow doesn’t work so well?)" It's certainly a question, and you'd have to do some digging into the original paper to see why this last hundred years was left off (although he also adds, "Well, whaddaya know — a hockey stick. In fact, the “blade