EV and autonomous vehicule technology

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
labbe5

EV and autonomous vehicule technology

#1 Post by labbe5 »

Last edited by labbe5 on Thu 23 Nov 2017, 19:14, edited 11 times in total.

LazY Puppy

#2 Post by LazY Puppy »

Self driving cars are the latest crap, the newest shit, human beings are inventing.

After the guy who died in a Tesla that couldn't see the Truck crossing the road, each government in the world should have adopt a law prohibiting such cars. Instead they should have forced the automobile industries to invent and to install in any car -older existing ones and new developed ones- a technology that will turn off all smart phones and similar technologies as soon as the driver is closing the car's door from the inner room of the car.

Now people will not only dying by car crashes caused by smart phone uses by the driver. Now people will die by self driving cars and no one will be responsible. The car decides either to crash or to kill a person. It will just kill the person to save the driver some cash and a car repair after a crash.

What a wonderful new world. :lol:

Edit:

Uupss, seems like I'm becoming a technology enemy? :wink:
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

Galbi

#3 Post by Galbi »

LazY Puppy wrote:Self driving cars are the latest crap, the newest shit, human beings are inventing.

Uupss, seems like I'm becoming a technology enemy? :wink:
C' mon LazY... are you saying you won't get one of this?

Dubai's autonomous flying taxi has finally taken to the sky.
http://mashable.com/2017/09/26/duabi-au ... kQIdKulmq9
:wink:
Remember: [b][i]"pecunia pecuniam parere non potest"[/i][/b]

LazY Puppy

#4 Post by LazY Puppy »

Wow.

Now we are getting also car crashes in the 20th floor of buildings. :lol:

Oh my God. I'm a lucky man since I'm old, getting older and the main time of my live has turned already into something called the past. :D
RSH

"you only wanted to work your Puppies in German", "you are a separatist in that you want Germany to secede from Europe" (musher0) :lol:

No, but I gave my old drum kit away for free to a music store collecting instruments for refugees! :wink:

Burn_IT

#5 Post by Burn_IT »

Roll on self driving mobility scooters!!
"Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush" - T Pratchett