Coordinated Posts on youtube twitter and other social media!

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
stemsee

Coordinated Posts on youtube twitter and other social media!

#1 Post by stemsee »

A Chinese communist party member recently asked me "If Chairman Mao was alive today how could he not do the same now as he did then? Seeing that the privileged class once again ruled China to their own personal benefit while using the publicly funded security structures to shield themselves from honest public opinion and any threat of justice that the law should impose upon them."

Well I don't really know much about it, but I know that generally thieves lie in order to assist theft and escape from justice of the law and honest public opinion.

I lived in China 7 years, and apart from one general, one chief of police and a few corrupt politicians using their resources to disrupt my daily life, I was actually quite happy.

Things have improved recently, though. I like Xi jing Pin, he is wealthier than previous leaders and even Donald Trump. Which means he is a much better politician.

The Hong Kong question is a difficult one. Unless intervention comes from a western alliance, Iraq style, then the future for the present Hong Kong population is grim. China could replace the present population street by street relocating them to one of China's massive un-populated cities, of which they have many! That's what I guess will happen, or ethnic cleansing ... whichever guarantees compliance and capitulation.....just a theory.