Security Based Pet Packages I've Made.

Stuff that has yet to be sorted into a category.
minoruhackerguy

Security Based Pet Packages I've Made.

#1 Post by minoruhackerguy »

Hello all. ^^ I'm new to the forum, but I've used puppy for a long time. ;) I'm also new to making pet packages, and I was supprised at how easy it was to make them. That's why I've decided to make a large number of hacker/security based pet packages for everyone. I've thought a lot about making a hacker based puplet over the past few months, so I figured I'll start by making the plain pet packages first.

The fallowing PETS have been tested in Puppy 2.15. I'd love it if you all could give me some feedback on how well they work in your versions of puppy and how I could improve on packages.

For now, I only have Nmap, yersinia and the libnet libraries made, but I plan on making many many more pets. Also note that I (in a completely brain dead moment) made a menu entry for yersinia. This menu entry, of course, doesn't work, though the program works fine from the command line. ;) I'll fix that ASAP. (tomorrow)

Here is my pet page:
http://www.freewebs.com/minoruhackerinfo/index.htm
The websites still under construction. Look at "site development" section to keep up to date on what's going on with the packages.

Also, Gecko made a Wireshark pet package, so keep an eye out for it. ;)

Oh, and, if any of you could help me figure out how to get Nessus to work with puppy, I'd appreciated it very much.
Last edited by minoruhackerguy on Thu 13 Dec 2007, 21:56, edited 1 time in total.
minoruhackerguy

Aircrack-ng 1.0 beta

#2 Post by minoruhackerguy »

I've made a package for the new Aircrack beta. I still need to test it some more, but it should be out tonight. I'll also probably make a Airsnort pet.
twointo1

#3 Post by twointo1 »

Is this version the latest changeset - 853 or the original 1.0 beta? Alot of changes have been incorporated, including patched drivers for injection.
minoruhackerguy

#4 Post by minoruhackerguy »

Yes it is. Well, it's the 854 build actually. ^^ I hope that's alright. ;)

I'm going to upload it now. I've tested it, and everything works fine. :twisted: Look for it on my homepage.
minoruhackerguy

Airsnort pet made

#5 Post by minoruhackerguy »

Ok, I've made a pet of airsnort 2.7e build. I need to test it, but it should be uploaded shortly.

--
edit:
Airsnort works and in uploaded. 8)
twointo1

#6 Post by twointo1 »

Thanks for aircrack-ng. It's a fun program to play with and to do security testing on my network. I'm going to see how long it takes to crack my wpa.

Keep up the good work.

By the way, aircrack-ng is in a continuing process that seems to get updated regularly, so you might want to update this module on a regular basis.

Thanks again
twointo1

#7 Post by twointo1 »

Just tried the aircrack-ng pet. It works, but is of no use without the complete aircrack-ng suite, that includes airodump-ng, aireplay-ng, and many more. It would be a great help if the complete suite was a pet.

Also, they are now up to changeset 857 - it's an ongoing and moving program.

Thanks for your efforts
minoruhackerguy

#8 Post by minoruhackerguy »

Oh, crap. I'm sorry, XD; I"ll see what I can do.
-----
Hmmm..... I looked in the package, and everything SHOULD be there. One second. I'm going to remake aircrack with the newest svn build and do some more testing.

Also, this has made me realize that I should be providing checksums with all the downloads. Even if that isn't the cause, it would be nice to know a corrupt download isn't going to screw up your system.

-----

Hmm... airtun-ng, airodump-ng and airoplay-ng, although they are in the usr/local/sbin folder, are not not found by the command line. For me, everything else worked.

I'm going to try linking them to /sbin and see how they work. Could you check and make sure that the packages aren't in the usr/local/sbin and usr/local/bin folders? It would really help.

-----

Ok, linking airtun-ng, airodump-ng and airplay-ng to /usr/sbin fixed the problem for me. I'm gong to do a little re-ranging of the programs and remake the pet.

PS: I'm making the new svn release work, not the old one.
minoruhackerguy

IT WORKS NOW!

#9 Post by minoruhackerguy »

OK! I now have the new SVN of Aircrack-ng pet package working. It should work fine now. The fallowing pakages are in the pet.

airmon-ng
airdecap-ng
aireplay-ng
airodump-ng
airtun-ng
packetforge-ng
ivstools
kstats

In addition to the normal aircrack packages, I've also included the fallowing:

airdriver-ng
airserv-ng
easside-ng
wesside-ng

--
OK! It should be up on my pet site. Enjoy.
bkmondal

Pentest Package

#10 Post by bkmondal »

Thanks for contributing security packages. Could you please make a pet combining the following pentest tools

nmap, hping2, wireshark, nessus, metsploit, ettercap, firewalk, paros, john the ripper, burp, webscarab, etc.
minoruhackerguy

#11 Post by minoruhackerguy »

At the moment, I'm just going to make the individual pets so that anyone can use it and choose what they want on their system. I am going to be making a Puppy cd remaster completely filled with security and hacking tools later though. ;) I'm thinking of having jwm and Enlightenment for the windows managers and at least the hacking tools that Phlak has. Although the makers of phlak had a good set of tools, I thought that it was too bloated and was missing the hardware support that other distros have. The fact that puppies hw support is just about the best of any distro is one of the reasons I'd like to remaster it. ;)

The pet packages are easily made and, short from the tools that do not globally install on the computer, work perfect. There are three packages that I'm working on that are not made to actually install on your system, and they are John the Ripper, Nikto and p0f. Though it's not a hard thing to do, they do take a little more time to make, being you have to create the structer and filelist your self. (PS: Kudos to whoever made the pet creation scripts. )

Now, John the Ripper is DONE! I've tested it and everything works fine now. I had an issue with linking john to /usr/bin , so I had to make a simple script to execute it. It's in the /usr/local/john/johnexe folder of the pet and contains the fallowing:

cd /usr/local/john/johnexec
./john "$@"

It linked fine, so for the time being, it will stay in the pet.

---
Give credit to "wolf pup" and "HairyWIll" for their help in solving the linking problem. ;)
mohan34u

#12 Post by mohan34u »

Could anyone create p0f for puppy. I know that I don't need to compile p0f to use, but When I run p0f I got "pcap compile: syntex error"
minoruhackerguy

#13 Post by minoruhackerguy »

I'm going to be making one tomarrow. ;) Because you don't compile it, you have to manually make the directories and filelists befor you can use the dir2pet command. I did the same thing for John the Ripper. I'm also going to be doing the same for nikto.
minoruhackerguy

#14 Post by minoruhackerguy »

Well, I haven't started on the p0f package. Some things have happened that were more time consuming and more important. Anyways, I'll be working on the p0f pet soon.
minoruhackerguy

p0f is done.

#15 Post by minoruhackerguy »

OK! I'm so very sorry about the delay. ^^;;; Quite a few things have come up lately. Anyway, you can go to the 'Site development' Section of my web page for more info and the md5 of the p0f-2.0.8-i486.pet. ;)

OH! And, i forgot that p0f had the make/make install script. So it was a very easy pet to make.
---
Update:

Ok, I've made nikto, but it needs perl. You can download it from the Puppy software installer or you can use wget.

Code: Select all

wget -c http://puppyfiles.org/dotpupsde/dotpups/Programming/Perl.pup
mohan34u

Thanks

#16 Post by mohan34u »

Thanks. I also want to create .pet packages. I hope that I will contribute my .pets to puppy like u.
minoruhackerguy

Ok, I'm back

#17 Post by minoruhackerguy »

First off, thank you so much mohan for all the pet's you have contributed. XD The hacker comunity needs a distro like puppy linux and I think that, with your help, we can make a very nice puplet. ;)

Now, I've been having computer problems, but everything is fine now and I'll be releasing more pets ASAP.

I'm currently working on the fallowing:

Dnsiff
dvorakng (a small typing tutor program. After all, most hacking is done at the command line. ;) )

HOPEFULLY, I'll make a pet of the Metasploit framework. XD It depends though: they have their own software agreement. If, after looking carefully through the license things check out, them I'll make it. (after all, how could any hacker not want it. ;) )