I'd like to see end to this racial krap

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
Bruce B

I'd like to see end to this racial krap

#1 Post by Bruce B »

My earlier fore-parents came from the Europe continent. Is Europe a continent? Can I have continental roots also?

Why do I have to be White? Can I not be European American just the same as Blacks are African Americans?
  • The 2010 United States Census[17] reported that Lake Hughes had a population of 649. The population density was 60.7 people per square mile (23.4/km²). The racial makeup of Lake Hughes was 544 (83.8%) White, 19 (2.9%) African American, 7 (1.1%) Native American, 5 (0.8%) Asian, 1 (0.2%) Pacific Islander, 54 (8.3%) from other races, and 19 (2.9%) from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 104 persons (16.0%).
How do we have Native Americans, Hispanic and Latinos? What is the difference. It seems some people who claim earlier ancestry to within the United States borders can claim to be Native Americans.

Those born within the American Continents cannot be Black even if they are, because we don't have a Black race designation any longer it appears. A black born in Mexico but living in the United States is I suppose an African American?

For the most part if you are a native from Mexico, Central America, or South America you can be Hispanic or Latino. (Do we even know the difference?)

And we have some countries in the Americas where the population has a lot of European ancestry, such as Costa Rica, I mean to say many of them might be more White than other Whites, to the extent they have fair skin, natural blue eyes and blond hair, if this makes any difference.

Can they be classified as White Central Americans?

Anyway, now that the US has determined that Lake Hughes is 83.8 % White and has a White age average of 46 years, what can we conclude?

The obvious of course, just like anyone else, even older and retired Hells Angels and other Bikers need a place to live.

See photo

~~
Attachments
neighboors.jpg
(122.14 KiB) Downloaded 276 times

Karl Godt

#2 Post by Karl Godt »

Can they be classified as White Central Americans?
Not sure but perhaps they descended from
see more on
http://www.orangutan.org/

Barkin

#3 Post by Barkin »

8-bit

#4 Post by 8-bit »

If you might wonder in what direction the US is heading, look at the protection and privileges illegal immigrants are getting.
Also, how may times have you tried to contact a company over the phone and hear a recording that says "Press 2 for English."
People born in the US are becoming a minority with immigrants getting more rights and privileges that the US citizen.
They are given free medial, job training, jobs, schooling, etc. with the job excuse sometimes that the citizen would not take the job.
That is just a bunch of bull.

Also, I do not care what race a person is as long as they do not act like the world owes them anything and they do not assume a Better than thou attitude.
An I am sure you have met both types.

sunburnt

#5 Post by sunburnt »

I`ve heard a lot about welfare ( all types...) and have a thought.

If jobs and a decent way of life are obtainable then it`s not needed.
And minorities are almost always at the bottom of the income scale.

But if most of the money is bottled up by the top 2%... What then?

Serious changes must happen if a country is to become "advanced".
Badly needed changes can`t happen because of the impact on people.
Changes in housing, transportation, education, health care, on and on...

# Examples:
A change from roads to a rail system. Truckers would loose their jobs.
And many other side effects of business and industry taking profits.

A change to housing. Old homes need to be bulldozed as they waste
energy and are unhealthy, but where do the low income people live?

# This scenario is played out in all most all of society`s dysfunctions.

What`s gov. and industry`s purpose? Isn`t it to serve the people?

Bruce B

#6 Post by Bruce B »

sunburnt wrote:A change to housing. Old homes need to be bulldozed as they waste energy and are unhealthy, but where do the low income people live?
I suppose, after the problem gets huge, they live anywhere they can find to build their house from any material they can find. The link to the song below sort of shows how and what.

Roughly translated: How sad for the people who live in houses with roofs made of cardboard boxes

~
Attachments
sad.jpg
(81.71 KiB) Downloaded 232 times

Bruce B

#7 Post by Bruce B »

8-bit wrote:If you might wonder in what direction the US is heading, look at the protection and privileges illegal immigrants are getting.
Why do I have to be the one to tell you they have more . . .

Sorry, I don't have the heart to tell you.
8-bit wrote:Also, how may times have you tried to contact a company over the phone and hear a recording that says "Press 2 for English."
True
8-bit wrote:People born in the US are becoming a minority with immigrants getting more rights and privileges that the US citizen.
This is already done here in La Ciudad de Los Angeles. And I don't think you mentioned that illegal immigrants vote. And where there is enough of them they can vote each other into office. (some details about this left out for brevity)
8-bit wrote:An I am sure you have met both types.
Oh yeah, for sure. One time 'the other' type robbed me but it worked out terrible for him because at the time I was being watched over by about a dozen cops.

On another occasion, the 'other type' robbed me and she got away with it.

~

Dewbie

#8 Post by Dewbie »

sunburnt wrote:
A change from roads to a rail system. Truckers would loose their jobs.
Not necessarily; there's also intermodal freight transport.

linuxbear

#9 Post by linuxbear »

8-bit wrote: People born in the US are becoming a minority with immigrants getting more rights and privileges that the US citizen. They are given free medial, job training, jobs, schooling, etc.
......wouldn't it be nice if we caught with the rest of the modern world and offered some of this to US citizens as well? I believe that if you're a normal working-stiff in this country, voting conservative makes about as much sense as choosing to drop an anvil on your own foot. Most of my friends and family in Europe think that American politics, especially American conservative politics is; and I quote "Insane" But Americans will and often do vote for the other party every four years because they want instant Karma......

Bruce B

#10 Post by Bruce B »

Nevada has a high 12% unemployment rate, I think Las Vegas is about the same.

Just last night President Obama was in Las Vegas giving a speech. What did he say about this high unemployment rate? Did he say anything at all about it? Does he have a plan? Is he intending to help?

And I'm clearly not meaning even remotely imply Romney would do any thing.

I think if we could make everyone in Las Vegas leave who has no legal right to even be in this country, this alone would cause the unemployment rate to drop significantly, and jobs lost would be filled with people who do have a legal right to live and work there.

~

Karl Godt

#11 Post by Karl Godt »

Vote : Can machines create more jobs than they consume ?

(Useful jobs)

Karl Godt

#12 Post by Karl Godt »

Bruce B wrote:I think if we could make everyone in Las Vegas leave who has no legal right to even be in this country, this alone would cause the unemployment rate to drop significantly
http://bible.cc/2_samuel/5-8.htm :
American King James Version
And David said on that day, Whoever gets up to the gutter, and smites the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain.

Bruce B

#13 Post by Bruce B »

Karl Godt wrote:
Bruce B wrote:I think if we could make everyone in Las Vegas leave who has no legal right to even be in this country, this alone would cause the unemployment rate to drop significantly
Well there are different ways to interpret, how about this?
  • American King James Version 2 Samuel 5:8

And David said on that day, Whoever gets up to the gutter, and smites the Jebusites, and the lame and the blind, and also those requiring corrective lenses that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain.
~

Dewbie

#14 Post by Dewbie »

Bruce B wrote:
I think if we could make everyone in Las Vegas leave who has no legal right to even be in this country, this alone would cause the unemployment rate to drop significantly, and jobs lost would be filled with people who do have a legal right to live and work there.
Overall, I think job outsourcing is a much larger problem.

There ought to be disincentives and penalties for this.
But because of anti-government ideology (and bought politicians), we get what we get.
Why not keep the money here?

Also, there could be plenty of available work in the long-suffering construction sector.
But for the same reasons as above, it's just not happening.
Just look at all the roads, bridges and schools that have fallen into disrepair.

Bruce B

#15 Post by Bruce B »

Do we control the movement of money?

I want to say, the US is a playground for the rich. I'm not meaning to say it is solely a playground for the rich, but that among many other things, it is used as a playground for the rich.

Money is money, it can come and go from good guys or bad guys, friends or foe.

Recently, a Californian named Larry Ellison had some coins burning a hole in his pocket.

He decided to spend change buying a 141 square mile Hawaiian Island named Lanai.

He bought the Island from some guy from Los Angeles, named David Murdock.

I wonder, what is Mr. Ellison going to do to or for the 3,100 Islanders who came with the package?

As part of the sale of this Island, Murdock stipulated that he could keep his home, and have the rights to build a Windmill farm on up to 20 square miles. He intends to make electricity to sell to the Island of Oahu through an undersea cable.

As for the politicians, they are people Ellison and Murdock use to receive support from in cutting through the red tape, providing good PR for the deal and making sure it happens on their terms.

~

Aitch

#16 Post by Aitch »

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/23/us/la ... wanted=all

Bruce

As for ending racial krap....the simple answer I give when asked what my race is...I answer 'Human'

All else is BS

As to money...it's an illusion....its all debt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlxKtDOkEj4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS0Osaug ... ure=relmfu

Aitch :)

Bruce B

#17 Post by Bruce B »

Hi Aitch,

The NY Times said some facts sightly differently than my source, The LA Times.

Changing subject, Thursday, I passed some time with fiends, one a native from Nigeria and the other, a native of Israel. The Nigerian doesn't perceive himself as an American. He is a Nigerian.

Doesn't matter what he thinks, he will be called an African American, because of our respect for him.

We started discussing how men from your area prefer to be called. No one knew for sure.

I said, I think they prefer to be referred to as Brits or British. Also, I don't think they like to be called English or Englishmen. But I don't rightly know!

Will you please say, because inquiring minds would like to know.

Bruce

~

amigo

#18 Post by amigo »

Careful with those "fiends" you mentioned..

Bruce B

#19 Post by Bruce B »

amigo wrote:Careful with those "fiends" you mentioned..
What in the heck what that comment about? I was ready to post back and argue that I think I can trust either or both of them.

Then I discovered my boo-boo, I may have wrote fiends as amigo observed. But I sincerely meant to say friends, will you all believe me, it was just a typo?

Karl Godt

#20 Post by Karl Godt »

fiend friend fry fend feind frei free fee foo lobee :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: