How to configure LXPup's 'Floating Dock'? (Solved)

For talk and support relating specifically to Puppy derivatives
tosim

How to configure LXPup's 'Floating Dock'? (Solved)

#1 Post by tosim »

Am just starting out with LxPupBionic,1903+5, but have been using BionicPup32,80+6 for a while. I'm liking the Lx a lot, but that "floating dock" on the top is driving me nuts. I can't seem to find wherethe config file is for it. Sorry to ask such a newbie question here, but I'd sure appreciate an assist. Thank you.
Last edited by tosim on Sat 15 Jun 2019, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

mikeslr

#2 Post by mikeslr »

Hi tosim,

I don't have LxPupBionic setup. But as I recall the 'docks'/ 'panels' under Lx-Anything are configured by Right-Clicking an empty space on the panel. Should give you a 'pop-up' menu with various options including moving it to the Left-Edge, Auto-hide and adding and removing Launchers.

p.s. Try to remember that when you have a question about a specific Puppy, it should be posted to that Puppy's thread AND to post to such thread you open that thread in your web-browser and Click post reply.

tosim

Configure Dock

#3 Post by tosim »

Will do as you describe, many thanks. As to my posting in wrong forum,also I will comply. I posted it here as I had thought it was more of a general, rather than specific query. My apologies, and, thank you again.