Human Trafficking

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
stemsee

Human Trafficking

#1 Post by stemsee »

I am disturbed (upset and angry) by this recent event of 30+ Vietnamese and 7 Chinese citizens left to freeze and suffocate to death.

I have pieced it together. The partner traffickers successfully got 39 persons to Belgium. The last communication of one of the victims was on Tuesday night.

The people were found naked, bloody hand streaks on the walls of the container. They died in agony, foaming at the mouth and contorted. There was suspicion of sexual abuse.

Inside the container the victims realized they could not keep warm. Probably they knew that the drivers had to turn on the refrigeration units in order to avoid suspicion if the paperwork indicated transport of meat. A few of the victims knew that mountain climbers in peril of hypothermia have to strip naked and lay close together...the hearts and life force resonates and generates body heat. But they also knew that the 8 women each with 8 men (31) had to do everything they could to generate heat. They had little choice but to engage in sexual activity in an attempt to generate heat and stay alive. But air and time ran out.

The last driver from Ireland, 25 years old, has only two questions to answer: Did he know there were people in the trailer? Or did he know there were corpses in the trailer? In the first case he would be charged with manslaughter (and he is), in the second case he would be innocent of their deaths but guilty of some lesser crimes.

More likely is that the organisers didn't expect the trailer would be left unopened for so long. Maybe the Irish driver arrived long after his scheduled time, or some other driver let them down, resulting in a mishap of horrific deaths.

The initial traffickers brought them safely to Europe, where left in Irish hands, even more Orientals died (this is not the first time! It is an Irish pattern of treatment when involved with trafficking Orientals .... take their money then leave them in a context resulting in death.)

For £30,000 each you would think each of those victims could have arranged a fake foreign marriage. Probably many will blame the victims for not staying where they were. But many people are trafficked in times of war, jews, POWs, etc. The incompetence of these traffickers is surely deserving of death.

This incident has affected me deeply. What will happen if the EU border remains in Ireland.

RIP hopeful young people.

8Geee

#2 Post by 8Geee »

I have also been hearing this report in the US. The last news as of today (Sunday Noon) I heard indicated there are 4 arrests in connection with this heinous crime.

While I'm not familiar with the ways and paths of these type of incidents, the US has had instances of Mexicans/Central Americans meeting the same fate in our Southwestern desert States in transport containers left out in the heat of the regional desert.

Horrible, and quite grim.

Regards
8Geee
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

Lobster
Official Crustacean

#3 Post by Lobster »

Thanks @stemsee for researching and letting us know :shock:

RIP :cry:
Puppy Raspup 8.2Final 8)
Puppy Links Page http://www.smokey01.com/bruceb/puppy.html :D

tallboy

#4 Post by tallboy »

I saw reports mentioning that these human trafficers had 3 trailers underway, in the same 'shipment', for a total of around 100 people. Let's hope they find the rest of them alive.
True freedom is a live Puppy on a multisession CD/DVD.

stemsee

#5 Post by stemsee »

yes tallboy, I heard the same.

If they are found alive they will be deported. I bet they will not be found at all!

stemsee

#6 Post by stemsee »

I can't shake this out of my mind. It's like writing a program, test and proceed; but my first take on events and conditions ignored other important variables, such as, dehydration and hunger, battery life of gadgets and lighting, toileting, panic, disputes and anger and frustration, losing face, panic, shame, madness, then unnecessary evil ... As a community we need to find those responsible and give them justice so that they will understand fully the consequences of their ineptitude.

We need to bundle 39 of them into the same refrigerated container, lock it, and leave them there for the same period of time.

In the UK justice is not practiced because they don't know what it is, so this will not happen.