Obama in Berlin

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
vito

Obama

#21 Post by vito »

The American News media has positioned Obama as some kind of messiah - a born again Jack Kennedy. He is of course neither.

I am sad to say that he has also snowed most Americans into believing that his charm and good looks make him like the pope - infallible.

I think that he is very good for America in 1 and only one respect; he serves as a balm on the hurt that black people in the states have felt as deeply as any quasar embedded upon the black expance of night. for that I am happy.

He is however, arrogant and cavalier. Qualities possessed by most young people, but not what oine likes to see in the leader of a country. He will deliver a placating speech to the Arabs from Cairo. I hope he survives the visit and his presidency. I don't want him being made a martyr and the country being torn asunder by race riots.

I am confident that the president only serves as a spokesperson or salesman for the controlling interests of the country. I don't believe that he actually is running things. Democrats placate the liberals, Republicans the conservatives, and the splinter parties the fringe.
The two main parties have one thing in common they both work for the same people. If the presidential elections are not predetermined they are at least controlled, and there remain many parallels between the Western US and UK governments and their ancestor civilization Rome.

That being said, I would rather live under the policies of Western governments policies than those of Communism or religious extremist who propagate terrorism while posing as victims.

Afghanistan, Iraq, Kosovo, Iran, India, Pakistan, Kurdistan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Georgia, Saudi Arabia, what have they in common? They serve as both agents for, or the protection of oil and uranium supplies. They also serve as a buffer zone between the Eastern great dragon of China and the western powers, while keeping Russia out of the Persian Gulf.

I think that Mr. Frank Herbert's book Dune was very prophetic. For the post above that states that the UN's time is past; I would have to disagree. The UN constantly seeks to consolidate more power unto itself. If it succeeds, it will be the next fascist world government. During Clinton's presidency, the UN was proposing a 6% tax be paid to itself on all international trade. Naturally it did not hold water, but if it did - how much power would they wield today?

Well, all the hot air is finally out of this baloon.

Good Day,
Vito

37fleetwood

#22 Post by 37fleetwood »

a couple things, I'm noticing this post has quite a different tone from the one congratulating us here for electing this clown, and I would like to point out that the democrats, after crying about lost civil rights, have made no move to give them back!
American politics,sadly, is always a choice between a wildly insane dictator or a cruelly rational dictator, and there is very little difference between the two. each one seems worse than the last. I keep thinking, "at least the new one can't be worse than the last one!" but I'm always wrong. :cry:
[color=darkblue][b]Thanks!
Scott 8) [/b][/color]
[color=darkblue][size=150]I'm a PC... Without Windows[/size][/color]

PaulBx1

#23 Post by PaulBx1 »

Even Tiberius looked good, compared to the guy who succeeded him, Caligula.

The gloss is off. People are having second thoughts. Par for the course. Quicker than usual though. I guess people are realizing he never wanted to stop our wars or dump Gitmo after all. Surprise, surprise...
By strong circumstantial evidence, Barack Obama is Young's murderer, therefore he belongs not in the White House but rather in his state's (Illinois's) prison system, awaiting execution.
Huh? I thought it was a qualification for the presidency, that you have a murder in your background. Aren't most presidents criminals? It gives the real powers-that-be something to control them with. That's (among other things) why Ron Paul could not get any traction. No one had photos of him sexually assaulting little boys, or of mafia connections.