How to build stripped-down Mozilla? (As in 1.0.8)

Using applications, configuring, problems
hgpuke

How to build stripped-down Mozilla? (As in 1.0.8)

#1 Post by hgpuke »

Hi!
I like the stripped down version of Mozilla shipping with Puppy (I run 1.08.) I have a small NAS box (Buffalo Linkstation) that runs Debian and would like to get the same environment onto that box (it does not run on an Intel chip and is limited to 64MB of RAM). Therefore, I have downloaded the Mozilla source, but would like to know what the configuration build file looks like for Puppy so that I could strip it down in the same way. Does anyone have it an post it here?

Thanks,
Hans-G

BarryK
Puppy Master

#2 Post by BarryK »

Code: Select all

./configure --localstatedir=/var --prefix=/usr --host=i486-pc-linux-gnu --with-x --with-pthreads --with-system-jpeg --with-system-zlib --with-system-png --enable-default-toolkit=gtk2 --enable-xft --enable-postscript --disable-xprint --disable-gnomevfs --disable-gnomeui --enable-crypto --enable-plugins --disable-logging --enable-strip --enable-necko-protocols=all --disable-debug --enable-mathml --enable-svg --enable-composer --disable-xinerama --disable-freetype2 --enable-cookies --enable-extensions=cookie,transformiix,wallet,xmlextras,pref,spellcheck,universalchardet,permissions --disable-mailnews --disable-calendar --enable-application=suite --enable-svg-renderer=libart --disable-accessibility --disable-ldap --enable-pango --enable-chrome-format=flat

hgpuke

#3 Post by hgpuke »

Great! Thanks!