SATX base on lockdown (Solved)

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
Ted Dog

SATX base on lockdown (Solved)

#1 Post by Ted Dog »

NEWS just startin will post as more details are released.
Last edited by Ted Dog on Fri 08 Apr 2016, 15:44, edited 1 time in total.

bark_bark_bark

#2 Post by bark_bark_bark »

SATX? Is that San Antonio, Texas?

Ted Dog

#3 Post by Ted Dog »

Yes Lackland AFB two dead. One is a command level officer. Multiple schools also on lockdown all across San Antonio. Emergency blockage of main road leading to Randolph AFB caused me to detour on back roads.. shooter is not considered Active ( looks like a murder suicide ) . Drove past Randolph main gate and looks like they have increased checks and still have warning cones for outbound traffic where the retractable pylons to block traffic are located. There was no outbound traffic which I find odd.

Ted Dog

#4 Post by Ted Dog »

Lockdown lifted. Commander died was with the K9 training ( where the bomb and drug dogs are trained for most of USA. And military dogs and service dogs for vets )

Ted Dog

#5 Post by Ted Dog »

Now in town and going to enjoy living like a person of means with my Starbucks giftcard.. :o

Ted Dog

#6 Post by Ted Dog »

More details .. gathered and then removed from sources.... coverup. Looks like a fragging and not what your would normally think of a murder suicide. It was in a training hall ( large open type building ) and involves two males one a command officer and the other not. Two glocks where recovered.