Texas Church Shooter

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
Ted Dog

Texas Church Shooter

#1 Post by Ted Dog »

Haven't been here in a while, and for the time I was here, I felt close to many.
Devin died next to my Ranch, I knew him, he was a former student, I only have fond memories of the kid, so I am numb with personal grief. My closest friends family was spared only because they where traveling. They are the only remaining family in the Church, not to have a death, injured or completely gone. I do not know if Devin was on his way to shoot me, or if my place was shoot up.
I can't stand the pain to have to pass the area to return to my ranch, I will soon. Other area churches are going to rebuild the church, and take care of the refurbishing. I have already been contacted for that and just not ready.
I will not be adding more because typing this is painful. emotions are still way too raw. I have been unable to sleep and only ate when more details came out, I was not the target, but it sure looked that way.

musher0

#2 Post by musher0 »

My most sincere sympathies. There are no words for events like this.
"Hang in there", Ted Dog. Time heals all...
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

Puppyt

#3 Post by Puppyt »

Ted Dog -
you and your community are in my thoughts -
Search engines for Puppy
[url]http://puppylinux.us/psearch.html[/url]; [url=https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=015995643981050743583%3Aabvzbibgzxo&q=#gsc.tab=0]Google Custom Search[/url]; [url]http://wellminded.net63.net/[/url] others TBA...

belham2

Re: Texas Church Shooter

#4 Post by belham2 »

Ted Dog wrote:Haven't been here in a while, and for the time I was here, I felt close to many.
Devin died next to my Ranch, I knew him, he was a former student, I only have fond memories of the kid, so I am numb with personal grief. My closest friends family was spared only because they where traveling. They are the only remaining family in the Church, not to have a death, injured or completely gone. I do not know if Devin was on his way to shoot me, or if my place was shoot up.
I can't stand the pain to have to pass the area to return to my ranch, I will soon. Other area churches are going to rebuild the church, and take care of the refurbishing. I have already been contacted for that and just not ready.
I will not be adding more because typing this is painful. emotions are still way too raw. I have been unable to sleep and only ate when more details came out, I was not the target, but it sure looked that way.
Cant' read your post, Teddog, it is both too unnerving and too remindful of how unstable we humans actually are---even the ones we think we know. Grab yourself, shake yourself, remind yourself you are still here. And never stop telling yourself that others need, will always need, any help we can offer in some way. Stay strong.