Can anyone explain weather whiplash?

For stuff that really doesn't have ANYTHING to do with Puppy
nubc

Can anyone explain weather whiplash?

#1 Post by nubc »

"Weather whiplash" is a term recognized by NASA describing the sudden change from one set of weather circumstances to a radically different set of circumstances. Examples, drought to flooding, unseasonably warm to arctic cold. Here in the eastern half of the US, we are experiencing weather whiplash with this blast of polar air. Splain that, will ya?
Last edited by nubc on Sat 16 Nov 2019, 13:10, edited 1 time in total.

musher0

#2 Post by musher0 »

Hi nubc.

I'm not a weather man, but from what I understand, it's the abrupt transition, in a certain
location, caused by an air mass of temperature X coming from one direction pushing
another air mass of temperature Y.

The polar vortex on top of Nothern Hudson Bay pushing much further south than it usually
does, for example. It's what we're experiencing now over here.

Do you have a web site for "The Weather Channel" in the US? Maybe browse through it
for a definition? Those guys will explain it much better than I can.

BFN.
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

bigpup

#3 Post by bigpup »

Basically it is fluctuations in the jet stream.
A normal jet stream is in a straight line.
Kind of works like a wall of air between the cold arctic air and the warm southern latitudes.
However, it fluctuates from time to time.
When the jet stream dips and changes shape, it allows a large amount of cold arctic air to go to lower latitudes.

Why the changes in the jet stream?
No one really knows for sure.

It must happen, from time to time, over the years.
Where I live, this dip in cold weather has happened before.
Even, colder than this time.
The things they do not tell you, are usually the clue to solving the problem.
When I was a kid I wanted to be older.... This is not what I expected :shock:
YaPI(any iso installer)

Burn_IT

#4 Post by Burn_IT »

Doesn't it depend where Trump is??
All that hot air??
"Just think of it as leaving early to avoid the rush" - T Pratchett

jafadmin

Re: Can anyone explain weather whiplash?

#5 Post by jafadmin »

nubc wrote:"Weather whiplash is a term recognized by NASA describing the sudden change from one set of weather circumstances to a radically different set of circumstances. Examples, drought to flooding, unseasonably warm to arctic cold. Here in the eastern half of the US, we are experiencing weather whiplash with this blast of polar air. Splain that, will ya?
Watch this on a daily basis. It explains a lot of it.
https://www.wunderground.com/maps/wind/jet-stream

nubc

#6 Post by nubc »

Weather geoengineering by military contractors. One of their tricks is to employ ionospheric heaters to direct intense microwave radiation into the ionosphere, where the radiation superheats the area of focus to form a massive warm air bubble. The jet stream must move around these large heat bubbles, so the exact placement of the hot air dome determines the resultant route of the jet stream. Correct, the re-routed jet stream is causing the weather whiplash. This is one of the main ways the weather geoengineers keep the eastern half of the United States cooler than any other region in the earth's temperate zone. It's artificial and completely unnatural. There is no natural weather pattern in the United States. It's completely engineered by military contractors, and this is one reason that weather prediction is so accurate, ie, because we are causing the weather to happen. The UN passed a convention that forbids one country from using weather geoengineering as a weapon of war against another country, BUT it is not unlawful for any country to use techniques of climate geoengineering (weather warfare) on its own population. That's what is going on in this country. It's insane. It's our military. Look up "solar radiation managenent" (SRM) and discover its deleterious effect on the protective ozone layer. Now, you're supposed to say, I don't believe it, that is such bullshit. I am ROTFL because you're saying I am crazy for merely disclosing the utterly idiotic insanity of our military. Incidentally, all the major powers are engaged in this activity as well, such as China and Russia. But those countries don't have a military sector that consumes over half the nation's discretionary budget.

Here's some food for thought. The military disperses metal nano-particulates into our air column, effectively, to dim the sun. This is called solar radiation management, or SRM for short. So you have an atmosphere that is loaded with metal nano-particulates. Now combine that condition with the new 5G wireless technology, which will be ubiquitous in the United States. Obviously, 5G microwave radiation effects on human biology will be enhanced by an atmosphere saturated with metal nano-particulates. But ya know, that's not the only substance that is being dumped on us. There is good evidence that coal fly ash is being used for SRM. The fly ash particles are alreadly quite small, so high-altitude dispersal is a very economical way to dispose of a hazardous waste that requires expensive handling and management, the rationale being that using coal fly ash to dim the sun would be similar to the way nature dims the sun with volcanic ash. Does this sound insane?

Ex FBI-Chef Ted Gunderson on Chemtrails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24vzAALv4CI
Last edited by nubc on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 05:31, edited 7 times in total.

musher0

#7 Post by musher0 »

If you already had your own explanation for weather whiplash, why did you ask for one?
Please don't make people lose their time.
TIA..
musher0
~~~~~~~~~~
"You want it darker? We kill the flame." (L. Cohen)

nubc

#8 Post by nubc »

Just talking about the weather, friend. Most people have come to see this kind of weather as normal or natural. Or they say, must be a result of climate change, without knowing the mechanism. It's not natural weather, because it's being manufactured. You can talk about climate change and carbon footprints all you want, but until we face and address what the military is doing on a daily basis, we get nowhere, because the weather geoengineers' direct intervention in the weather is causing, by far, the most damaging effects on the planet, that is, ozone depletion (with consequent exposure to UV-B and UV-C), ocean acidification, disruption of plant hydrology, extinction of pollenators, imminent collapse of the biosphere, etc. BTW there's enough methane frozen in permafrost regions to turn Earth into another Venus.

Flash
Official Dog Handler

#9 Post by Flash »

I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories. This one takes the cake. :shock:

jafadmin

#10 Post by jafadmin »

Flash wrote:I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories. This one takes the cake. :shock:
My own copyrighted weather conspiracy thingy it that the Earth's weather acts like a water balloon. If you poke it in one place it causes bulges elsewhere.

Kinda like throwing a stone in a pond. This causes the otherwise flat surface to start undulating as waves: ~~~~ 8)

So don't go around poking things, aright? - Dante

:lol:

nubc

#11 Post by nubc »

David Keith has been the spokesperson for SRM for a long time. He speaks as if techniques of solar management are very limited and experimental, but he is really the front man to accustomize Americans to what the military has been doing for decades.

Professor David Keith on Solar Geoengineering
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_JXdgPS92k

Lyndon Johnson: Control the weather, to control the world ! 1962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKB4L6r17FE
Last edited by nubc on Fri 22 Nov 2019, 06:07, edited 2 times in total.

Burn_IT

#12 Post by Burn_IT »

My own copyrighted weather conspiracy thingy it that the Earth's weather acts like a water balloon.
Surely if you poke it in one small spot, it bursts!!

8Geee

#13 Post by 8Geee »

Flash wrote:I've heard a lot of conspiracy theories. This one takes the cake. :shock:
Not really Flash the US Military did quite a lot of HAARP testing earlier in this decade. Primarily in Alaska. You can wiki that for a start. I will opine that the auroral conditions on a weak day is 3 to 4 orders of magnitude greater. Nonetheless, the tinfoil hats like to link auroral conditions with weather (re: atmospheric weather and "space" weather). One thing I do note is the absence of 18kHz to 50kHz testing (so-called ultrasonic freq.s) That range of frequencies would definately impact life in a subtle way (re: disorientation of bees, etc).
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

bigpup

#14 Post by bigpup »

Global Warming is all caused by the use of solar panels.
The Photovoltaic Heat Island Effect: Larger solar power plants increase local temperatures.
https://phys.org/news/2016-11-solar-isl ... power.html
YaPI(any iso installer)

bigpup

#15 Post by bigpup »

Changes to the Jet Stream over the United States.
This is being caused by wind turbine farms in the Mid and South West areas of the United States.
They are changing the normal air flow patterns and allowing the Jet Stream to dip into lower latitudes, than normal.
YaPI(any iso installer)

mavrothal

#16 Post by mavrothal »

Thread number 4 in a month or so with basically the same "arguments" :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev0jAcSzF7s
== [url=http://www.catb.org/esr/faqs/smart-questions.html]Here is how to solve your[/url] [url=https://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html]Linux problems fast[/url] ==

8Geee

#17 Post by 8Geee »

I would put my faith in the following effects

CO2

Ozone

UV radiation (a consequence of Ozone depletion caused by chloro-flouro-carbons)

Methane (Nat gas exploration/compression/decompression)

IR radiation (Hot automobile exhaust, catalytic converters, inefficient electrical use (lightbulbs of any design) and others) if it gets hot it emits IR radiation... somethings are supposed to get hot, others save electricity, but still generate too much heat (LED lightbulbs and Compact Flourescents).

IMHO it takes all five to see the results experienced.
Linux user #498913 "Some people need to reimagine their thinking."
"Zuckerberg: a large city inhabited by mentally challenged people."

nubc

#18 Post by nubc »

What in the world are they spraying?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEUg8uLoZNY

Frankenskies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZFGuoayptQ

The Case for Climate Geoengineering (David Keith)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKuuXS88YTI

Geoengineering / Chemtrails
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJc527JaOQ

Moose On The Loose

#19 Post by Moose On The Loose »

8Geee wrote: [..snip..]

UV radiation (a consequence of Ozone depletion caused by chloro-flouro-carbons)
[...]
That is sort of a case of "we dealt with it". The "Ozone layer" is well on its way back towards not having a hole in it.

Does anyone ask "What happened to the A-zone through N-zone" any more.

Burn_IT

#20 Post by Burn_IT »

Well we've been sitting on the Azone for years and no man has successfully found the Gzone yet!!