Merry Xmas

Puppy related raves and general interest that doesn't fit anywhere else
Ian
Official Dog Handler

Merry Xmas

#1 Post by Ian »

I would like to wish the Puppy community a very Merry Christmas and I hope it is a safe one.

Cheers!
:-)

Hacao

Merry Christmas !

#2 Post by Hacao »

Rich

#3 Post by Rich »

Absolutely.
Hope everyone has a great Christmas. ( or whatever they celebrate ! )

All the best folks !
>> Puppy 1.0.4 Moz - LiveCD <<

Fossil

Greetings

#4 Post by Fossil »

As one of the 'silent majority' who has followed Puppy's growth for some time, might I wish all who read and maintain this forum a warm and very sincere "Season's Greetings."

And for anyone on broadband, here's something good.

http://www.reuters.hu/card_dom/index_content.html

Enjoy!

tronkel

Merry Xmas, 1.07 beta

#5 Post by tronkel »

Merry Xmas to Barry and to all the contributors whose work has made the Puppy what it is now. All other operating systems have now been deprecated in my computing domain!

I wonder how long it will be before Puppy appears as original equipment as part of a new PC.

I had a minor spot of bother with a corrupted download from Mark Ulrich's server today. On booting up, the loader complained the the kernel was corrupt. I tried re-downloading 1.07 beta but with no apparent success. Then went to the Pupweb site from where I got it downloaded with no problem. Maybe a fresh upload would solve this.

This latest version is better than ever. It is running extremely snapilly on my ancient old PC here. I'm taking a copy of Puppy to a Chrismas lunch on Christmas day. The kids are gonna love this - and the grown-ups too I'll bet :-)

Have a great Chrissie and a well-deserved holiday Barry and all the other good folks

Best from tronkel (Jack)
Life is too short to spend it in front of a computer